I hade a baby 4 months ago, what would be best
Keto
Low calorie???

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,565 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    BEST is a diet you'll stick to FOR LIFE. 90% of people who diet regain weight because they can't stick to the program that help them lose it once they reach goal.
    Find your calorie goal, and eat a diet YOU LIKE and can do that doesn't exceed it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Carriehelene
    Carriehelene Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I think the number one question here is, are you breastfeeding? If so, make sure your calorie goal accounts for that. Fast weight loss isn’t better. Either way, a drastic calorie cut is going to affect your energy levels. So take it slow, and keep your calorie goals reasonable. Get a food scale, monitor your intake, get as much rest as you are able to with an infant, and get as much activity in as you can. Lots of walks, picking up, etc. Taking care of yourself will help you take care of your baby.

Oh, to answer your actual question lol, in case you couldn’t tell, I’m a firm believer in calorie counting.

Another thing, read the “must reads” under GETTING STARTED and HEALTH AND WEIGHT LOSS sections, they will answer a lot of questions for you on how the site works and different approaches. Good luck!