Husband and wife doing it together

Options
We haven't got enough money for both of us to do myfitnesspal together, is there a way we can do premium together?

Replies

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,114 Member
    Options
    Is there a particular reason you need premium? The free version works just fine for many people.

I don't see how you could share an account, everything is based on your personal profile (sex, age, height, weight,...).
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Why not have one of you do premium and the other the free version. That way you can compare the two and one can scan products.
  • LisaMoxon155
    LisaMoxon155 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Just use the free version.good luck to you both either way
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,394 Member
    Options
    Why do you think you need premium? Is there a specific functionality you think you can't do without? Been here since 2014 and never had the urge to get premium. The database is the same, the food search results are as good or bad with both versions, and ads can be ignored.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,457 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    OP was a one day wonder.

FWIW, I use premium and my husband uses free. He’s able to go to my diary and copy my foods to his and adjust as needed.

For example, last night we had marinated Greek chicken topped with feta and sun dried tomatoes. He dislikes both, so simply deleted them after he copied the meal.

Or, I’m much higher protein than he is, so he almost always has to adjust his serving of meat.

Y’all! Don’t be like OP. I bet she’s still sitting around moaning that they’re overweight and “can’t do anything about it”. Been there, done that, too.