Hi, I'm new!

Options
Hello everyone, my name is Debbie and I am new here. I have been focusing on making much needed lifestyle changes and since starting Jan. 26 have lost 9 lbs. I have begun exercising and really am feeling the benefits of the changes I have made thus far.
I look forward to making friends and sharing recipes, ideas, tips while working on improving my health.
Best wishes, and skinny vibes :wink:

Replies

• happygirl518
    happygirl518 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, my name is Debbie and I am new here. I have been focusing on making much needed lifestyle changes and since starting Jan. 26 have lost 9 lbs. I have begun exercising and really am feeling the benefits of the changes I have made thus far.
    I look forward to making friends and sharing recipes, ideas, tips while working on improving my health.
    Best wishes, and skinny vibes :wink:
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: Good luck on your weight loss journey :drinker: :drinker: Congradulations on the 9 lb. loss you can do it. :bigsmile:
  • agapita1965
    agapita1965 Posts: 130
    Options
    Hi Debbie,

Great job on losing 9 pounds!!!:flowerforyou: Welcome to the site!!!
  • Kasey42588
    Options
    Welcome! I'm also new, Since my heaviest, I've lost only 4 pounds, without trying per say, but I've found that staying on track is a lot easier with MFP. Good luck !
  • RoxieFoston
    Options
    Hi There, I'm Roxie. We are both kind of new. started im Feb. So far I've lost 8 pounds. Trying to get off of this run away food train. The best to you.
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    Hello there My name is sheila I have only been on her for almost two weeks now and I really like it.. Good luck on your weight lose journey.. and congrats on you 9 pound loss..
  • MollysMom2005
    MollysMom2005 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Welcome to MFP. You will love this site! It is such a positive and motivational place to hang out. :):love:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • happygirl518
    happygirl518 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the warm welcome, I am still learning my way around here, but like what I am discovering and all the words of encouragement. I know the tools will be a big help to me in keeping on track.
    I currently am feeling good and lots more energetic. Everything is coming together for me the way I hoped it would in that its feeling very natural, eating right, exercising more. Though I have a long way to go, I am setting mini goals, as the big picture is just too overwhelming at this point in time.
    Many of you have made tremendous progress and that is very inspiring. Hope to find a group within the message boards to share ideas, recipes and the like. I love to cook and try new things. Perhaps I will see you all again, I surely hope so. Good luck and thanks for making me feel so welcome.
    Debbie