NSV???? SWEET REVENGE???? SATISFACTION???

Options
i am not sure what NSV means---nice sweet voice/ no sexual variation/nude sun violation/no sweat victory???? anyway---maybe this is one---LOL

i am taking my daughter troll (kelsi) to houston this weekend to my ex's house so she can try on her wedding dress for the first time since he bought it and he has it there. now, i havent seen him in at least 6 months and i have been worried about what i will wear since i have lost about 20 lbs since he saw me last and (if i say so myself) i am looking mighty fine (at least better than i did 6 months ago--have a looong way to go to be freaking hot again) (also, no--i do not want him back--he is remarried to a "wonderful" woman---that is another story and i just dont have time to get into that right now---maybe another day) OK--back on track--i have some black capris and shirt that i was thinking about but really want to wear this other shirt but need khaki capris with it so i dug out a pair that i had hidden in a drawer and tried them on----i can not only put them on without unbuttoning them but i can stick both arms down the sides and pull the pants out to the sides quite a bit----NOT THE LOOK I AM GOING FOR--so khaki capris are out. have these black bermuda shorts that kelsi and greg (her fiance) picked out a couple of years ago when i was trying to date again--lets just say i only wore them once and thought never again---short story here---we were all shopping for me something to wear and kelsi and greg found these shorts and a white shirt and a black vest---went to dressing room to try them on and locked myself in the dressing room and wouldnt come out---they are outside loudly asking me to open the door---NO---I CANT--- why not----BECAUSE--because why---BECAUSE I LOOK LIKE A 246 LB ANGUS FROM ACDC (somewhere in the other rooms i hear snickering)---awwww cant be that bad--YES IT IS---open up---NO--let us see----OK--oh wow, uh, well,---I KNOW RIGHT----ITS LIKE HELLS BELLS (now i hear outright laughing and see out of the corner of my eye a couple of dressing room doors open and see a couple of heads peak out) NEVER NEVER NEVER WILL I LET YOU TWO PICK OUT MY CLOTHES AGAIN (slam the door and rip off the clothes---all the while singing---hells bells, a hells bells) wow--sorry that was more of a long story than a short one---now back to the real issue. so i put on the black capris that i just bought two months ago and same thing---put them on without unbuttoning them but they feel a little better than the other ones--loose but not so loose i cant wear them. so the black capris--shirt---sparkley flip flops. now i have to fix my hair and put on my makeup really good and oh yeah repaint my toenails---COWBOY BLUE-- and i am thinking----

is this a NSV or will it be SWEET REVENGE--thats right sucker---leave me when i was fat---now i weigh less than you and your wife----i will be SMOKIN HOT at our daughters wedding next october and you will not---or should it be SATISFACTION in just me knowing i look good and i should just wear the scooby doo shirt that is really loose on me and he will never know how much i have lost until the big day????

i dont know---guess we have to wait until monday to see how it turns out---let you know monday.

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Let it go and concentrate on yourself. They are not worth your energy. Unless it helps you burn calories?:laugh:
  • campbellcjdm
    Options
    NSV == Non- Scale Victory (those little things like you described that have NOTHING to do with that horrible scale !!) Great job !!:drinker:
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    NON SCALE VICTORY LOL
  • denitraross
    denitraross Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    haha - this post made me laugh..YOU GO GIRL!! and NSV means Non Scale Vicotory....and I think you situation matches this perfectly!!
  • ameyc2002
    ameyc2002 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    nsv= non scale victory
  • samantha2224
    Options
    If it was me I would wear the baggy clothes and bust butt till the wedding then show everyone how you look!! LOL Im doing the same my daughter's dad left me for a skinny stripper and now I have been avoiding him till I loose it! Then Im gonna do the look at me now!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I can't think of anything better than running into someone and seeing the look in their eye that says OMG she looks great.

Doesn't matter who it is. Of course people who like you will give you good comments but those who don't? Well they don't have to say anything do they? but you can see it in their eyes and you know and that's what counts. I say wear the outfit that makes you look the thinnest and go there and strut your stuff.

So in answer to your question, all three because NSV + Sweet revenge + Satisfaction = Extra motivation.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    YOU rock it! heheh I don't have any contact with my ex but as soon as I get slim enough, I'm gonna put on a smoking hot outfit & post it on facebook - I KNOW my ex's witch sisters will make sure he sees it (hahaha)

I'm already at the weight I was when we started dating. I want to lose more, get thinner than HE'S ever seen me. HE'S enormous and 60; he could barely move when I left him - and I'm pretty sure he hasn't eaten any vegetables that weren't fried since.
    It might be petty but I want him to know what he threw away
  • megsie25
    Options
    Rubbing it in to the ex's that have made you feel down on yourself before whether its a nsv or not is GREAT fun! My advice, go get yourself something hot! If you don't want to spend a lot because your planning on losing more weight, try op shopping. Get something that is tight and shows your weight loss off but something that is not obvious and your comfortable in. You go girl!
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    ah, igore them! It really means Nosferatu Sleeps in Velcro. Duh. Lmao! And why didnt you mention that while trying on pants...YOU STILL HAD YOUR BAGGY COTTON SHORTS ON UNDER THEM. which means they are way big now. Oh, or the scrubs that didnt fit (too tight) so you never wore them and now they dont fit (too big) so you cant wear them for long before they fall off! Also, my theory: shock dad tomorrow with fitted clothes. Let him do that thing he does where he convinces himself it wont last long and you"ll give up. Them BLAM HOT MOMMA AT THE WEDDING. Btw? With you getting fab and all, you need to update your closet anyway because i will be borrowing your clothes before long.
  • oliviaaa_x
    oliviaaa_x Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would wear something baggy then be like BUH-BAYM at the wedding..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!