How I stay on my elliptical..

Options
I found out on how to stay on the elliptical for 30 min or more by playing a simple block game on my phone.. so distracted don't notice the time going by!! Works great!! Good luck everyone!!

Replies

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,624 Member
    Options
    If that works for you, and you need the 30 minutes, keep doing it!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,913 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    I read MFP on my stationary bike and you’re right, it does make the time go faster. Bonus: I learn more tips.

Or, as a PoGo player, I crack a thirty minute Lucky Egg, and evolve, lol.

There’s an older woman at my gym who casually reads a full sized old fashioned newspaper on the elliptical. I marvel every time I see her. I’d fall off.
  • sonjalewis622
    sonjalewis622 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sorry but I don't know what an elliptical trainer is. However, I do have a stationery bike. I either watch a film, youtube or listen to an audio book whilst on mine. These are all things that distract us whilst working out. I know my aunt also watches the TV in the evening whilst she is grinding away on her rowing machine. 🏋‍♂️
  • swimmom_1
    swimmom_1 Posts: 1,302 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    I do my elliptical for at least 150 minutes (and I have done up to 5-5.5 hours on my old one that I wore out. Did 26.2 miles 2 or 3 times, just to see if I could do it). I watch older TV show series I never watched before. Passes my time.