Out of control!

Options
:brokenheart: :cry: :cry: :sad: I have been out of control for two days. Saturday I consumed 2000 calories and today I stopped counting. I have been faithful to the program for 1 month. I hope I can start over tomrrow without too much damage. I skipped my weigh in today. Felt better not knowing..Suggestions?

Replies

• lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    :brokenheart: :cry: :cry: :sad: I have been out of control for two days. Saturday I consumed 2000 calories and today I stopped counting. I have been faithful to the program for 1 month. I hope I can start over tomrrow without too much damage. I skipped my weigh in today. Felt better not knowing..Suggestions?
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    You can pick up again tommorow. We have all had those days. Take a deep breath its good for us to take a break from time to time.

Focus on trying some new things this week and plan your snacks and meals. I find that when I am having a hard time I tend to be in a rut wth my food as well. Trying something new forces me to think about different things.

You are doing great. :flowerforyou:
  • kitty1256
    Options
    I had the same problem this weekend - I went over 2000 calories yesterday, and today has been pretty much nothing but junk food. Oh well....tomorrow is a new week. =) Keep going strong! We are all behind you!
  • BUNNYB
    BUNNYB Posts: 91
    Options
    WATER WATER WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • lorelai63
    Options
    Thanks and Kitty, my day was filled with junk too. It was like I wanted to get everything in today cause I knew Monday was coming and I was going to get back to being serious. Im glad I am not the only one who falls away..Thanks friends..
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I was away with some friends this weekend and while I was not terrilby bad...I was not real good either! So back to the drawing board and back to the gym!!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Hey Lorelai - Just an observation, if I may. I noticed you started struggling right after the anniversary of your granddaughters death. Maybe this is having more of an impact than you anticipated?? I know sometimes, when an anniversary like that rolls around I am prepared for the grief/loss/pain etc. and make it through the actual day just fine then the next day or weekend, or whatever BAM I get knocked flat and if I'm not paying attention I will use food to kill the pain, or anger, or whatever is handy :ohwell: I don't know if you are dealing with some emotional things from this but just thought I'd give you something to mull over and think about! You rock girl - take care of yourself! - Kim
  • madkat67
    Options
    Been there, done that - but I think what helps me to know is that I did do that, where before I didn't really think too much about how much I was eating in a day. So in there somewhere I believe there is progress. One day at a time! Good luck!
  • Lyndal
    Lyndal Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Its ok to have "bad days", I had a bad junk day on sunday, went out with a group of friends and hey! before you know it, all calories used before mid-afternoon. But Monday morning, got out of bed, stopped feeling guilty and just carried on the way I left it on saturday, but was extra careful and drank more water. We all fall down sometimes, you just have to get back up, brush yourself down and carry on!! Good luck:smile:
  • garimac
    garimac Posts: 174
    Options
    yesterday is behind you so move forward. If you did not feel bad you would not care.
    And dont have stuff in you house you know to be bad. Better to have too much good food then too much bad food.

You can do this and we are all here for you:flowerforyou:
  • lorelai63
    Options
    Thanks Kim. those are good thougts.Somtimes I think we stuff the pain and the results show up in different ways. I agree this may have been a fall out from the anniversary date. Thanks for the uplift! I seem to be back on track now. Lolly