2»

Replies

• ThinspiredButterfly
    Options
    what a difference.u guys are awesome!!!! :D thank u so much :]]]
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    If those are current pictures of you, you do NOT need to lose 30lbs!
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    Options

the most current is where im the biggest in my pics.my main pic isme from a couple yrs, just for motivation :]
  • haileemou
    Options

the most current is where im the biggest in my pics.my main pic isme from a couple yrs, just for motivation :]

Can i ask what you weigh now and your height?
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    Options

Can i ask what you weigh now and your height?

5'3. 149 [155 when i came on here a week ago.]
  • haileemou
    Options
    So your BMI would drop to normal then :)
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    Options
    So your BMI would drop to normal then :)

yess. my bmi is 26.6 [25-29 is overweight] & my goal is a bmi of 22 or 20. we'll see what happens :]
  • eaw14
    Options
    all my progress pics from my journey, lost 50lbs now :)
    http://elanorautumn-weightloss.tumblr.com/tagged/progress
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Are you seiously only eating 300 calories a day?

Also, you need to look after yourself - for YOU, not your fiance. If he won't love you if you're not skinny, there's a good chance he'll find some other reason to 'not love you'. Sorry, just saying.
  • mamabearr
    Options
    I saw the 300 cal diet too. And working out 3 hours a day. I am the same height at you, and a goal of 100 lbs in underweight for us. 105 is pushing sickly looking for this size. I hope you are going about this the healthy way and doing it for you and not because your boyfriend wants you to be stick skinny and super scene.
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to comment..I am just starting this but I had previously lost 80 pounds and wish I had before and afters to share..I will soon, no doubt. I want everyone to notice something..when you lose weight, especially an amount 30 or more pounds..has anyone taken note how much YOUNGER everyone looks?? I LOVE that. Beautiful work MFP friends..keep it up!!
  • mamabearr
    Options
    And also trying to lose 30 lbs in 2 months has me a bit worried.
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    Options
    oh god no, im doing 90% of this 4 me. & im doing much better with my eating habits and workouts ever since i came herre. im just taking baby steps..if i dont, ill relapse again, which i dont want!!!! :] and myy fiance is just a motivation to me when he tells me to lose.
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    Options

you're GORGEOUS!!! keep it up, you're really doing beautifully :]]]
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I have loss 35 so far...and 14pds from goal weight....It has not been easy...But this site has taught me to be more aware of my selections and I am a HUGE preplanner of meals so that has worked for me....Wishing you much success...

Day3Cancun003-Copy-2.jpg
  • k2glam
    k2glam Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have loss 35 so far...and 14pds from goal weight....It has not been easy...But this site has taught me to be more aware of my selections and I am a HUGE preplanner of meals so that has worked for me....Wishing you much success...

Day3Cancun003-Copy-2.jpg

GIRL YOU ROCK!!!! I GOTTA GET MY ISH TOGETHER
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!