Podrunner Success???

Options
Anyone downloaded the podrunner series and had success with it? I have a friend who wants me to do a 5K with her in October. I'm not sure about it and haven't committed to it yet. I WANT too, would love too do it and say I DID THIS! But must admit scared. I have major issues with breathing and running at the same time. She suggested I download the 1 week to 5K podrunner series and try it out. I just want to know if anyone else out there has any success with doing this....

Replies

• olacoco7
    olacoco7 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It's really too bad that no one replied to your post....I just joined MFP this week. I'm really interested in how others found it too. I just started the 5K interval today. I got through it fine, but I'm a little concerned about my left knee, because it's been giving me problems lately. Well, I'm not sure if you're still on here or not, but if you are, I'm interested to know how you made out.
  • shanmont
    shanmont Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just did a search for Podrunner to see if there were any posts and saw yours. Did you complete the 1 week to 5k? I am used it a few years ago and was doing great up to week 7 and then got sidetracked by life. I am back at it again in week 3 prepping for a 5k in November.

How did it do for you as far as the 5k??