Introducing myself

Options
Good morning.

58yr old female, from NH looking to lose 30lbs and get toned (if possible).

I have been using the app for a month or so now. Been a bit of a rollercoaster ride on keeping on track. Just discovered there is a MyFitnessPal “community”. I’m sure there are more “tools” in this app that would be helpful that I don’t know about.

Replies

• salserajen
    salserajen Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Anything is possible and we are all in this together. I'm 49. Aches and pains been in a mental struggle with weight stuff but community support and making connections always helps me. What's your first goal?
  • MartyF4
    MartyF4 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have similar goals and used to live in NH. I have found the only thing that helps me lose is tracking my macros. I tried Noom for a month and it didnt work. I go for high protein, low carb, low fat. The book The One Year Challenge was helpful in helping me determine macro goals and understand more about building muscle. I dont follow the exercises but it helped me create a good work out. It takes many MONTHS.
  • MartyF4
    MartyF4 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    If you navigate to PLANS in the app, there is a Myfitnesspal 101 that takes you through the app! I just found it myself