MFP's The Biggest Loser - Season 2 - Red Team **Closed Group

Options
First off...GO TEAM RED!!! We have definately had some challenges already to face in the first week but I think we will come back from it 10 fold with hard work, team support and determination!!

I wanna start by introducing myself to you all. My name is Kristina (you can feel free to call me Kristi for short) and I'm 32yrs old. A mother to 2 beautiful children, ages 1 & 2 and a fantastic, supportive husband who is on MFP as well (robbielawley)! I joined this competition because I felt I could help a team reach a fantastic goal, push myself and others to do what we never thought possible and to HAVE FUN!!! Now, that being said, I am your team captain and I hope that decision has made you all happy :wink:

We did great last week on our run times and I want you guys to keep up that hard work this week with this run being a group effort. We have lost 2 people so far, one due to elimination and the other due to failure to weigh in. Thats left us with 4 members. Unfortunately this morning, we have lost another member due to health reasons and I personally wish iamrobyn the best with her health and her journey with weight loss. Its not easy with alot of restrictions. With that leaving myself, jaygirl3, and sarah61587, we would have had a runtime of 30 minutes added to our total time as a group which I think would not be there if we had another person that was able to do the challenge. I have been informed to ask 1 of the 2 members eliminated to come back and I chose HealthygirlTX to come back into the competition to hopefully help us out with a better run in a mile then 30 minutes! Its also a little bit of a redemption attempt for her! I am currently awaiting word!

Everyone feel free to introduce yourself, tell your story, laugh, tell jokes, SUPPORT one another and most of all let's HAVE FUN with this!!! I want to win this competition as much as the next person does but honestly, its all about the goal of having a healthier life and our weight loss journeys! If something hurts STOP....dont hurt yourself where you are out of commission...but dont quit either! Give everything 110% and you will see the rewards!! Now.....LET'S GET GOING TEAM RED!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    thanks for starting this topic kristi. I am Jaygirl, i am from Africa, and i am looking to lose 20 -25 more pounds if my body permits me. Glad to be with you guys, i hope we can win this. would go and buy a pedometer tommorow so i can try to do the one mile faster since i dont have a treadmill. We need the immunity this week
  • kritty123
    Options
    I couldnt agree with you more Jaygirl about needing the immunity this week....We have taken such a hit already to be honest that we should be considering ourselves the "COME BACK KIDS" cause WE WILL ROCK THIS WEEK!!!! Everyone just needs to get out and attempt to RUN this week!
  • kritty123
    Options
    I have sent a few messages to healthygirltx at this point and no response from her yet. I also show that she hasnt logged in for the last 3 days so I dont know exactly whats going on. The last message I have sent her tonight basically is giving her until 11pm (Pacific Standard Time) to respond to the question or I will have to move onto Rickybobby07 instead. So we will see what happens from here....I hope you all had a fantastic, healthy, water filled day and are tired from running your miles!!! Let's keep it going Team Red!! We are going to DO FANTASTIC this week!! Let's PUSH!!! :glasses:
  • kritty123
    Options
    Well, unfortunately healthygirltx never got back to me after her log in today so I have asked Rickybobby07 to step in and help us out in replace of iamrobyn. I have asked him to please let me know by 11pm(pst) tomorrow night so that I can let the admins know and we will hopefully have given him the best amount of time to get some run/walk times in that are better then a 30 minute mile! I hope you all have a good nights rest and a fantastic, healthy & water filled day!!

Everyone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE try and check in here tomorrow!! Introduce yourselves and please keep us up to date on how things are going on and off the competative field so to speak! :drinker:
  • RickyBobby07
    Options
    Here I am, "THE" RickyBobby, lol, I am very proud to be back on Team Red, I am making up for lost time, just completed a mile in less than 30 mins, now im gettin ready to do my 200 jumpin jacks & 50 push ups, hope everyone has a great day. I hope I can help you all out as much as I can. GO TEAM RED !!!!!!!!
  • kritty123
    Options
    Its so good to have you back on here Ricky!!! Way to go on your mile!! As long as we all give it our best shot, we should have no issues!! I do wonder if anyone has heard from Sarah61587? I saw that she had a family emergency and I was hoping she was keeping up with someone in the group! I will message her to just to make sure everythings ok....I hate when things happen inside families, my heart just breaks!

So, if there is anything you guys would specifically like for me to do, please dont hesitate to ask me. I will do my best to help everyone reach their goal as well as be a shoulder for you guys if you need to talk.

You guys dont forget that you can go ahead and start sending in your weights and 1 mile run/walk times starting today! Especially if you are going to be having a busy weekend away from your computers! I dont want to see someone get eliminated because they forgot to turn in their run time or weights. So, with that being said, everyone get out there and RUN/WALK your booties off!!! Drink plenty of water and have a fantastic weekend!!! I will post reminders throughout the weekend!!

GO TEAM RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!