Protein powders

Options
2»

Replies

• Taniagirly
    Taniagirly Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love Bondi Fit, Slim it blend. It’s 21gm protein and 133 calories for 40gm serving (2 scoops) and it’s delicious. The green tea extract, l- carnitine and guarana give me a boost too, since I don’t take caffeine. I prefer banana but they’re all good flavors. Their vegan salted caramel is the only one I’ve brought that went straight in the bin, it’s nasty!
  • Lark13
    Lark13 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I really like Naked Whey. Just three ingredients: whey protein, vanilla, and a bit of coconut.
  • colvax
    colvax Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    heart3313 wrote: »
    That's awesome about the pea proteins. I have a great one... message me and I can share :)

Can you just tell us?
  • heart3313
    heart3313 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    colvax wrote: »
    That's awesome about the pea proteins. I have a great one... message me and I can share :)

Can you just tell us?

Lol I'm a rep for a online only company that specializes in all vegan and beneficial products. I've never used a Pea Protein until now and it has done wonders for my digestive system. I don't want anyone to be upset if I list it's name. I'm happy to discuss in message though :)
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options

Can you just tell us?

Lol I'm a rep for a online only company that specializes in all vegan and beneficial products. I've never used a Pea Protein until now and it has done wonders for my digestive system. I don't want anyone to be upset if I list it's name. I'm happy to discuss in message though :)

I have a feeling this thread might not end well for you. You may have innocently asked your question but it's more than a little suspect now.

And I go for what's cheapest and chocolate. So right now Six Star 100% Whey Triple Chocolate and then it'll be Premier Protein Chocolate Milkshake.

I only really use it as a mix in with my cottage cheese/greek yogurt/bran buds concoction tho.
  • heart3313
    heart3313 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Can you just tell us?

I have a feeling this thread might not end well for you. You may have innocently asked your question but it's more than a little suspect now.

And I go for what's cheapest and chocolate. So right now Six Star 100% Whey Triple Chocolate and then it'll be Premier Protein Chocolate Milkshake.

I only really use it as a mix in with my cottage cheese/greek yogurt/bran buds concoction tho.

I get what you're saying... and I do use a certain product, but before this the only protein I ever knew or used was a Slimfast option lol.
    It's eye opening to see so many options. Not only with the different brands, but with the vegan and whey options. I've enjoyed reading everyone's responses!
  • flrancho
    flrancho Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I’m currently using Wellgrove, which is a plant based protein. It’s mind-numbingly expensive compared to other protein powders though.

I formally used the whey-based Permier Protein until I got diagnosed with hormonal issues that can cause increased cancer risk, so I try to stay clear of dairy products now if I’m not sure if the source has been raised hormone free.

Vega Sport Protein is another good option if your looking for non-whey based powders.
  • beabria
    beabria Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I generally prefer the taste of whey. Currently loving Iconic Vanilla Bean - 20g protein and 90 calories per serving. No added sugar, sweetened with monkfruit. I've tried pea protein before (Orgain Vanilla Bean) and just couldn't deal with the taste, which is a shame. I do enjoy pea crisps as a snack, though. They have a nice dose of protein and fiber per serving compared with other crunchy snacks. (If you have a Wegmans nearby, I've found that their brand has more fiber and a little less fat than Harvest Snaps.)