ashdarrow90
ashdarrow90 Posts: 1 Member
edited March 2023 in Health and Weight Loss
I would love to be under 200 pounds again and feel good about myself

Replies

• lacylucy1935
    lacylucy1935 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You can do it, take little steps, I look at the scale and only focus on a small goal first. Ex- current weight 167 - goal to loss 2 pounds to get to a half way mark- then 4 for another. That helps me a lot, tracking food helps me to really know what I have been eating, I focus on protein, right now I need to get off the candy! Not so much chocolate but neco waffers, mints, hard candy....I won't give up because that is not an option. I have just hit a bump in the road! Just keep trying and don't give up!
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    That's my first mini goal as well, currently 210/211 down from heaviest of 216. For now I want to hit 175 and reevaluate if I want to maintain or lose more. Add me if you want! I'm hoping to add some more active friends!
  • brenn35
    brenn35 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    such a good feeling, I remember when I hit 199. 208 was my starting weight, I felt terrible, I got down to 156 but could not maintain that, anything in 160s is fine with me.
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    My mini goals are 5lbs at a time but my goal is to get below 200 this summer. My starting weight was 377 lbs and down to 237 as of now and still going strong. :)

You are doing amazingly well...you will get there!