Replies

• vivianfrancisrouse
    Options
    Hello, I am starting wegovy tomorrow.
  • CaifancitaLu
    CaifancitaLu Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello.
    I started with my first shot of wegovy last night.
  • jslepin8266
    jslepin8266 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I will take my 3rd dose of 0.5 mg tomorrow! No side effects so far. I'm not really noticing that much is different, including my appetite but I don't usually have a big appetite. I eat from anxiety! I am being super mindful of what I am eating, moving more, and drinking more water. I'm down about 2 pounds- going in the right direction!
  • bward664
    bward664 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job on the 2 pounds. I took my third dose of .25 mg I have been losing weight since May 2022 but had hit a wall after getting sick with Covid and had lost the same five pounds for 2 months so I am trying wegovy and have lost two weeks in a row. But still have cravings towards the end before next injection hopefully as the dose increases maybe the cravings will decrease
  • JLRavenclaw
    JLRavenclaw Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just started last week. I was super nauseous and didn’t eat much the first 3 or 4 days. I’m good now. I have noticed my cravings are different, however I don’t know it’s it’s because the nausea or the wegovy. Hopefully the wegovy.
  • crewcutbear
    crewcutbear Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started using the generic form, semaglutamide. I have used it for about a month now but working on losing weight six weeks before I started the medication. I have lost about 20 pounds so far and I am happy with the results-I had been a marathon runner and would eat all the time just to have energy to run, but I had to stop running and Covid hit and I just lost any control of my eating. After my first injection, the following day was totally wierd. I had no side effects, but I wasn't hungry and I actually went six hours without even thinking of food. My plan is to keep using this until I get to my goal weight, but my anxiety is that even if I have solidified good eating habits if they will stick or I will return to my "hungry all the time" mind.
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Hello! I started Wegovy Feb. 11, down 18-20 pounds, depending on the day!
  • apressler3
    apressler3 Posts: 24 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Congrats on the loss so far. I started Wegovy 3 weeks ago.
    @crewcutbear I have same concerns about maintenance after treatment. But I have a long way to go before I come to that bridge.
  • claudiayaz1
    claudiayaz1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I have been back to working out and eating better for like 3 weeks now, I just got the wegovy prescribed and will be picking it up tomorrow. Any tips? Also those who have continued to take it how are you doing and how much weight have you lost this far?
  • apressler3
    apressler3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    In my 4th week. 10 pounds so far. It greatly reduces appetite, but doesn’t do the work for you. No physical hunger, but the emotional urge to binge still there. I’ve had no side effects, tho I hear nausea is common at the beginning. Good luck and keep reasonable xpectations. Y
  • winterskykim
    winterskykim Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    im on wegovy .5 starting tomorrow. ive been on it for 5-6 weeks now at .25 and have lost 11 pounds. steady rate up until this week, no loss as of yet, we will see what scale says. I can see old habits sneaking in and not feeling of fullness like i had earlier on. add me as a friend if you want a semaglutide buddy