Do you ever have peanut butter with bfast?

Options

Do you ever have peanut butter with bfast? 27 votes

Yes
92% 25 votes
No
7% 2 votes

Replies

• 5pfvypy9jc
    5pfvypy9jc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    With apples!
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    On toast, English muffins, or waffles.
    In oatmeal.
    In smoothies.
  • COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    On a protein waffle with a drizzle of hot honey a couple of times a week.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,195 Member
    Options
    On Ezekiel pita with a glass of kefir, as a quick breakfast before heading to the river to row.

Other mornings, oatmeal with a bunch of add-ins . . . including peanut butter powder, which 100% isn't peanut butter, but tastes similar.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,925 Member
    Options
    I sometimes add it to oatmeal for a pre workout meal, but generally no I'm looking at mostly protein otherwise.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter and toast
  • penguinmama87
    penguinmama87 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Almost every day, 16 grams on baked oatmeal. I enjoy every bit of it.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,906 Member
    Options
    Sure, for years I had a peanut butter, banana, chocolate protein powder smoothie for breakfast. Yum!

This was before I got a food scale. I stopped immediately upon seeing just how small 2 T of peanut butter really was :disappointed:

For the same reason, I've also stopped having millet and peanut butter.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,715 Member
    Options
    No but at night I have powdered peanut butter on Ezekiel, Carbonaut or rice cake. If I have peanut butter for breakfast that is all I want all day! ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,998 Member
    Options
    No - can't remember when I last ate peanut butter at breakfast or any other time.

Would be decades ago.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    As a kid I remember having it at breakfast, but now (like @VegjoyP) I enjoy a powdered peanut butter as an evening snack...'weirdly' smashed into tofu and Kamut puffs lol! Or w/ sprouted bread or rice cakes...
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,715 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    As a kid I remember having it at breakfast, but now (like @VegjoyP) I enjoy a powdered peanut butter as an evening snack...'weirdly' smashed into tofu and Kamut puffs lol! Or w/ sprouted bread or rice cakes...

Omg the tofu and pb I do, with kamut sounds so intresting! I've added crushed nuts, carob chips, cacao nibs- love the " crunch" with tofu ๐Ÿ˜‹ Truly I love love peanut butter in oatmeal with crushed ginger snaps and maple syrup but haven't in years
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options

Omg the tofu and pb I do, with kamut sounds so intresting! I've added crushed nuts, carob chips, cacao nibs- love the " crunch" with tofu ๐Ÿ˜‹ Truly I love love peanut butter in oatmeal with crushed ginger snaps and maple syrup but haven't in years

yes...the 'puffs' aid to that crunch factor that I love too. I've also added some monkfruit/stevia mini chocolate chips/seeds/nuts/nibs too lol๐Ÿ˜‹ (the ginger snaps would be SO good!)
  • AndreaRM0917
    AndreaRM0917 Posts: 26 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Yes but I use powdered peanut butter with 1 sweetner packet for less calories. I put it in and on many things like my smoothies, oatmeal, rice cakes, and baking items.
  • Kiyomoo
    Kiyomoo Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    If bfast means breakfast, then certainly. Peanut butter on rice cakes is great. Peanut butter is also good to make peanut butter oat balls with.
  • westrich20940
    westrich20940 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter prominent bfasts/snackies:

*Peanut Butter w/apple slices or banana.
    *Peanut Butter in oatmeal (along with a mashed up banana as the sweetener, some wheat germ, hemp hearts, chia seeds, steel-cut or regular rolled oats, cinnamon.)
    *Peanut Butter on an English muffin, with jam, chia seeds/hemp hearts.

I think that's really the only things I do.... with Peanut Butter.

I melt PB and pour it over ice cream though. That *kitten* slaps.