training peaks sync

Options
MFP has stopped syncing my nutrition to the training peaks app. I have disconnected/re-connected the accounts and followed all instructions properly and still no syncing. Training peaks is syncing my workouts to MFP. Help!

Replies

• dewd2
    dewd2 Posts: 2,445 Member
    Options
    I just checked on the web (for the first time in weeks) and everything is synced. I do not have the app installed so it may be different...
  • ktgreeno1
    ktgreeno1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same issue. I tried disconnecting and reconnecting and it isn't working. This is impacting another App I use as well so appears to be a MFP issue.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    Wait, you're saying that MFP is having problems syncing with other apps???

No.

Friggin.

Way.

Seriously though. It seems fine for me.
  • HermanLily
    HermanLily Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I've had trouble since Sunday as well. Tonight, it's working.
  • abisbikos
    abisbikos Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've have the same issue since Tuesday. I disconnect and reconnect 3x with no success.

Any news regarding this?
  • arielwyant1
    arielwyant1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Any success on a solution?
  • hipsytips
    hipsytips Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have just starting using MFP. Synced first few days with training peaks, then synced half my food diary and now not syncing. Any tips? Done all the usual disconnecting reconnecting etc.
  • jim6511
    jim6511 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been have this issue for a while, I was wondering it was because i'm not a premium member.
  • OleyT
    OleyT Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same issue here. Reconnection didn‘t help…
  • G8rRay
    G8rRay Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Over the years, that issue recurs infrequently; but, it occurs often enough to be irritating. HOWEVER, each time that happens, within, maybe, a week (sometimes, longer) TP & MFP get those apps talking to one another and TP will display all those data that had been missing. So, I've learned to be patient.

BTW, during those periods of non-communication between TP & MFP, disconnecting/reconnecting doesn't help/work to restore the connection. It's a temporary, software communications issue between those apps.
  • moshin34
    moshin34 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    jim6511 wrote: »
    I have been have this issue for a while, I was wondering it was because i'm not a premium member.

It isn't. I am premium, and I can't seem to understand. I started using Training Peaks again recently. Went to sync the MFP and it was already connected. I clicked connect anyway and it worked.... for two days.
  • bairly
    bairly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My fitness pal does not sync with fitbit....but it is connected and says it has synced...I could use a remedy please.