Comment here if you want more friends-2

Options

Replies

• LaurenG1219
    LaurenG1219 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey always looking for more friends and support buddies!
  • cyn_love
    cyn_love Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends. I'll accept anyone who's supportive! :)<3
  • M_Shay2414
    M_Shay2414 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Be back now for a little while after a long hiatus away lol always looking to get to know others and make more fitness friends! More than welcome to add me
  • sjl0210
    sjl0210 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yes please, lets inspire each other :)
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Yes definitely. I've hit my goal but I'd love more friends to give support to
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hey all. I'm needing help, motivation, inspiration. I'm a new dad for the second time, my diet and exercise is non existent. I've previously gone from 20st (280 pounds) to 11st (154 pounds) this was dine crash dieting, totally unhealthy and ofcourse the weight piled back on.

I am currently 251 days sober, and I have a half marathon coming up in October. I want to be able to finish this without stopping.

I want to be healthy enough to run around after my kids. I find it hard to diet and keep dieting with so much temptation, I guess I'm lazy and full of excuses. But I want this time to my final time. Height is 5 foot 8 (172cm)

Weight 16 stone 6 (104kg,230 pounds)

I've got my fitness pal, but no exercise equipment. I plan on running

I need a starting point, some help and a plan. Can anyone help please?
  • StaciInGa
    StaciInGa Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Find a local running store and have them recommend shoes based on your arch and feet. Maybe even socks.

Google/download a Couch to 5k app. Start walking. Work in running - this is where the C25k is great because you start with short run intervals and as the weeks progress it helps you increase them safely.

I've got my fitness pal, but no exercise equipment. I plan on running

I need a starting point, some help and a plan. Can anyone help please?

• Trabsiwel5439
    Trabsiwel5439 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    B)
  • theonlyelsamurphy
    theonlyelsamurphy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting started again. Down 30lbs since November with little to no exercise due to injuries. Feel free to add me.
  • ndj2nsxzt2
    ndj2nsxzt2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love some friends to help start this journey! ❤️
  • ThisIsMegs53
    ThisIsMegs53 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, hope you’re all having a great weekend?
    Feel free to add me
  • DOWNPORT4
    DOWNPORT4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am new here and would be glad to have support and advice from others. :)
  • candicec131
    candicec131 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I’m still learning how to navigate if anyone knows how to add/request 😅
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    currently on a 2825 log streak, former member of the 100 pound club, starting all over again after kicking the booze, please drop me a friend request to watch me go fat to fit to run the cardiff half marathon for charity
  • anna_avo93
    anna_avo93 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yes please! From 🇦🇺 ...back again for the third time... Lost all my friends from previous journeys on here 🙄😂
  • obstacle_overcomer
    obstacle_overcomer Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    This (almost) 49-year-old disabled housewife is looking for some friends for support, encouragement and accountability.
  • StanDandyLiver
    StanDandyLiver Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Always up for new friends. Male, early 40s, UK. Into running, swimming, weight training. Trying to drop another stone, then maintain and work on strength from there. You're all welcome to add me if you think we could help each other. I enjoy supporting and encouraging fellow fantastic fitness friends. 😁
  • christymjr
    christymjr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes please
  • aaf2
    aaf2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!!! I don't know how to add friends. Back after long hiatus. 39 f wanting to get back in amazing shape and lose about 15 lbs.
  • IsraaQ
    IsraaQ Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Count me in :)