I came back

Options
I really have not been here since the summer. Vacation, new batch of kids at school, back surgery and life got in the way. I am proud to say that until very recently I maintained and have lost 40lbs. Recently, the Girl Scout cookies arrived and allergies are attacking as well as the exercise has had to be curtailed until April due to the back surgery recovery. :sad:

I have started walking with my students again as of Wed. my 6 week post-op day. People are telling me that I don't look like I have gained any weight back but I fell like it. :embarassed:

On April 1st, I get to go back to Taekwondo. Yeah! :bigsmile:

I still have 20-30 lbs to go and my 1 year start date is April sooo I know that I have done well but I know that those last ones are going to be the worst ones.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Options
    I really have not been here since the summer. Vacation, new batch of kids at school, back surgery and life got in the way. I am proud to say that until very recently I maintained and have lost 40lbs. Recently, the Girl Scout cookies arrived and allergies are attacking as well as the exercise has had to be curtailed until April due to the back surgery recovery. :sad:

I have started walking with my students again as of Wed. my 6 week post-op day. People are telling me that I don't look like I have gained any weight back but I fell like it. :embarassed:

On April 1st, I get to go back to Taekwondo. Yeah! :bigsmile:

I still have 20-30 lbs to go and my 1 year start date is April sooo I know that I have done well but I know that those last ones are going to be the worst ones.:flowerforyou:
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Options
    I looked at my ticker- I know that I have been gone awhile when I am counting down summer vacation.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Welcome back...
    have fun:smile:
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    :drinker: Welcome back and good luck, springs always inspiring to lose those last couple of pounds!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    welcome back.