I want my slim,toned -legs back!!!!!!HELP!????

Options
Ok,so here is my issue-i gained alot of weight while preggo with my lil princess,and for some reason alot of the weight went straight to my thighs!!! I am really self conscious about them-they are definately my "problem area" and i can't seem to lose any weight from there at all,i have noticed my face slimming down.my arms and tummy,etc but not my thighs!!! :grumble:
Can someone please give me some advice as to how to slim these tree trunks down-please!????? :sad:

Replies

• mpmama2re
    mpmama2re Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    jillian michaels buns & thighs dvd!
  • YeahMe
    YeahMe Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Bump....I would like ideas too!~
  • stahleyaz1
    Options
    Hips and thighs have always been my problem, but I am doing Turbo Fire and can not believe the results I am getting! Worth every penny I spent on it and it is FUN!!!
  • wysmom2000
    wysmom2000 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Running did it for me. I have lean, muscular thighs now instead of the wiggly ones.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Ok,so here is my issue-i gained alot of weight while preggo with my lil princess,and for some reason alot of the weight went straight to my thighs!!! I am really self conscious about them-they are definately my "problem area" and i can't seem to lose any weight from there at all,i have noticed my face slimming down.my arms and tummy,etc but not my thighs!!! :grumble:
    Can someone please give me some advice as to how to slim these tree trunks down-please!????? :sad:

Slim in 6 by Debbie Siebers is exactly what you are looking for!
  • smarionette
    smarionette Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Squats, leg lifts, stair master, inner and outer hip abductor machines at the gym, anything like these help.
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue with my thighs.
  • JizWiz
    Options
    I saw that DVD in Target. Is it hard? I'm looking for something that a beginner can do.
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Squats, leg lifts, stair master, inner and outer hip abductor machines at the gym, anything like these help.

No, that will just increase the muscle under the fat. You need to reduce body fat. Increase cardio, HIIT, whatever floats your boat.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce. Where you lose fat from is genetic. Just be patient, it will come off eventually. You'll drive yourself crazy and frustrate yourself trying to find some non-existent magic bullet. Strength exercises can help build up the muscle under the fat, but the fat will burn off when it's ready.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    How old is your daughter? It took me 3 years after having my last for the extra weight to drop off my thighs. I have never put weight on there before, but it seemed to be a post baby fat storage thing. When my youngest turned 3 my love handles pretty much dropped off in a month or two.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I saw that DVD in Target. Is it hard? I'm looking for something that a beginner can do.

Which DVD?
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    First place you gain = last place you lose.. Give it time....