who watches supernatural / vampire diaries

Options
i know this isnt about weightlost but I'm so excited about the new seasons and supernatural starts tonight also is their and good shows like them their a good way to keep my little niece entertain

Replies

• mdfeller
    Options
    I watch VD. :) I cried at the end of the season premier last week. Sappy I know. I do think Damon needs a haircut though.
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I dont' watch either but I recently got rid of my cable. So now I watch netflix. I miss my Ghost Hunters International and Ghost Hunters.
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I do. VD, but I've missed the first couple of episodes. :grumble:
  • Amandamccl
    Options
    I watch VD. :) I cried at the end of the season premier last week. Sappy I know. I do think Damon needs a haircut though.

lol my niece is 6 years old and she calls both of the brothers hot
  • Amandamccl
    Options
    I do. VD, but I've missed the first couple of episodes. :grumble:

go to the website on the cw they post the shows their well they use to
  • lenwie
    lenwie Posts: 240
    Options
    I watch both,UK so running behind though, also away to watch the Secret Circle when that starts.:smile:
  • Page2777
    Options
    I watch and love both there is secret circle which has just started so if you are looking for something else that is worth a try i also watch true blood
  • reignjonas
    reignjonas Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I watch "Supernatural" religiously. It's my #1 favorite television show. I am SO excited for the season premiere tonight!! I re-watched season 6 last weekend to freshen my mind to how everything played out last season.

Can't wait!
  • hail87666
    hail87666 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I love supernatural, Jensen Ackles is beyond gorgeous. Plot is good too ;)
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I watch Supernatural but it's no longer shown in Ireland. I always have to wait and buy the box-sets from Amazon.

Don't anyone tell me what happened in Season 6. I haven't seen it yet!!! nunu.gif
  • jah7700
    jah7700 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    All over Supernatural!!! Great show and Jensen Ackles would have made a great Capt. Kirk in the Star Trek remake!
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    My daughter loves both. She is 22. We went to Comic con and saw both panels. Seems good.
  • mamabearr
    Options
    I LOVE VD. I'm into the whole "I'm secretly in love with the bad boy brother" deal. Love triangles are the best drama.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    VD right here! LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've even gotten my husband watching it.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options

Wait, I mean VAMPIRE DIARIES not venereal disease
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I loooove supernatural!!!!! Can not wait to see it tonight
  • Amandamccl
    Options

Wait, I mean VAMPIRE DIARIES not venereal disease

haha I know what you ment
  • mdfeller
    Options

Me too! LOL. I posted on fb how I was excited to watch it, but the hubs told me to wait till he got home from class, so I was a little bummed. His friend commented saying "Chad watches Vampire Diaries" I apparently took too long to comment, so he texted him. Busted!