I started Logging Again

Options
I have not logged since my father in law died and I Lost 3 jobs in a row. Enough is Enough. I am worth it . I have started logging again and meal prepped for the week .

Replies

• Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    You are worth it!!👍
  • blackapsis
    blackapsis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My condolences to you for your losses. You are so worth it, and everyday I hope you never forget it.
  • jeniferfalk75
    jeniferfalk75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Its been a long while since I used my fitness tracker since 2014. Lots of new stuff here. Excited to get started over again
  • Sinisterbarbie1
    Sinisterbarbie1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Welcome/welcome back and hugs and good vibes to all of you! You’ve got this - one day at a time.
  • clprieur
    clprieur Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Condolences on the loss of your father-in-law. Also, losing 3 jobs in a row is really tough on your self-esteem. When my hubby was trying to break into a new industry he lost a lot of jobs in succession and he almost gave up. I encouraged him to keep trying - and today he is very successful in his chosen career and is very happy. I tell you this story to try to let you know that even though things seem terrible and that they can't get any better - they can. Please persevere in taking care of yourself (physically and emotionally). Maybe having some success with tracking in MFP will help to start build your self-esteem. Also, I recommend walking as a way to burn calories but more so as a way to clear your mind and help you feel better. Best of luck.
  • kaytobeless
    kaytobeless Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Its so hard to focus on moving forward when your mind is taken up with other huge things. Sending you condolences and strength as you start again!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!