20LBS BY THANKSGIVING - RULES

Options
Thanks for the help and advice everyone ! Okay, here are the 20LBS by Thanksgiving Rules that I have decided upon:

The goal of this group is to lose weight and get healthy by Thanksgiving. I am calling it 20LBS by Thanksgiving, which is my ultimate goal, but if you can't lose this or want to set your own goal, that is okay too! EVERY LITTLE BIT COUNTS! And even if you lost 2 lbs by then, it's better than gaining! :-)

Weigh in day is Thursday, since Thanksgiving is on a Thursday, November 24th and that is when we started this group! Everyone will keep track of their own weight and post their progress on each Thursday. Thursday, September 29th will be our FIRST WEIGH IN.

I will post a message thread every day or every other day to see how we are doing. I will try to include some articles or helpful advice, or even some healthy recipes!

If anyone wants to message or friend me at any time for any reason, please feel free to do so!

I will post these rules again later so everyone can see.

Good luck to you all! We can do this together! XXOO! ONE POUND AT A TIME!

Replies

• SweetStrawberry
    Options
    AWESOME! THANKS!
  • buckeyegirl51
    buckeyegirl51 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been looking for a group that is just getting ready to start. I would love to get in...
  • NicCa90
    NicCa90 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    YAY im excited about this!! Really hope we can all make our goals!!!
  • ltnangel_92
    Options
    Alright, Awsome :smile:
  • Barbie1125
    Options
    YAY super excited.
  • Micheetah
    Micheetah Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Great, on my way to buy a scale today! lol
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I'm in, thanks for starting this thread. I'm not sure I want to go for 20 pounds, but I guess I have until next Thursday to ponder that question.
  • ab46304
    ab46304 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to join your group.. !!!
  • michellezigs
    Options
    This is awesome, I would love to join your group as well if you'll have me. :-)
  • choconuts
    choconuts Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in with this goal! :-) My personal goal is 15 by Thanksgiving, but 20 would be amazing.
  • Mad4282
    Mad4282 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • Lahdidahdah
    Options
    I would love to join the group! Will weigh in on Thursday the 29th.
  • secondsisof7
    secondsisof7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am going to try to do this. I haven't officially set any mini goals yet and this is about where I want to be by Thanksgiving.
  • greatginew
    Options
    I'm in! This is going to be exciting :happy:
  • brooklyn_87
    brooklyn_87 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Sounds great - I'm definitely in!
  • Jess6385
    Jess6385 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm in and super excited!!! Good luck all!
  • hiphipfurai
    Options
    Excited for this!!
  • rllewell
    Options
    I'm in but have already started my 20 lb goal. I had lost 40 lb and then hit two bumps in the road this summer (hernia & thyroid cancer surgeries) which resulted in 10 lb gain back. On September 19th I started back to my old routine and to lose the 10 to get back to my original weight. Another 10 lb by Thanksgiving sounds totally achievable. Let's do this and keep each other motivated.
  • stormy213
    stormy213 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Way to get us organized Diana! Looking forward to losing it with everyone!
  • hannahmayr30
    hannahmayr30 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm in!