My progress

Options
I haven’t been completely consistent, but after 8 months, I’ve lost 15kg, and most of that was towards the start of tracking calories. Don’t have an unhealthy relationship with calorie counting, it can be dangerous. I was eating 20-200 cals per day just to try be skinnier. Stick to a reasonable deficit and don’t destroy your body!

Replies

• kjratliff55
    kjratliff55 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Macro and Calorie counting are VERY valuable tools.
    Using these tools I have lost weight, Maintained a healthy weight, improved my BMI score and gained Muscle Mass. I am a 61yo male at 55 I weighed 315lbs, with MyFitnessPal I reduced my weight to 160lbs
    and have a DexaScan BMI of 15.4
    I do still rely on MFP for daily monitoring of Calorie and Macro intake, it also serves as a valuable reference for my Doctor.

As you can imagine starting at 315lbs over the years I had tried many diets MFP is the only system that has provided me the tools to succeed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!