Sugar Question??

Options
So even on days that I hit my calorie/fat goals I notice I am still going over on my sugar.

This has got to be a problem right? I mean.. it's sugar!

Should I worry about this? Does anyone else notice this hard to stay under at all?

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    click on the search button above and get tons of answers to your question.
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    This is where you want to watch your carbs as well, carbs convert to sugars. Stick with lots of fresh veggies and lean protein.
  • Sooznine
    Sooznine Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    It's IMPOSSIBLE for me to stay under the sugar. I haven't worried about it in the last 5 months and i've lost 40lbs. I've got a sweet tooth and that's never going to change!
  • JessStapes
    Options
    I can never stay under my sugar goal either. Some days I will have a banana with breakfast and a yogurt later in the day as a snack, and just those two things take up my entire sugar allowance. I've decided not to pay too much attention to the sugar as long as it's coming from fruits/veggies and not junk.
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I can never stay under my sugar goal either. Some days I will have a banana with breakfast and a yogurt later in the day as a snack, and just those two things take up my entire sugar allowance. I've decided not to pay too much attention to the sugar as long as it's coming from fruits/veggies and not junk.

This is me too... I don't do a lot of sweets as much as fruits and yogurt and stuff like that.

Thanks guys for the replies!
  • MikeyStapes
    Options
    The beauty of tracking your intake means you become more conscious of the types of food you eat (quality vs. junk). As your success has shown you, the numbers this site provides are more of a guideline than a rule. A little sugar never hurt anyone!

Easiest suggestion? Stop tracking your sugar!