The past 40+ pounds down have been AWESOME!

Options
Kiyomoo
Kiyomoo Posts: 354 Member
Hello! I'm down 70+ pounds so far, but the progress pics from today vs 42 pounds ago made me so happy!! I feel on top of the world right now.

I haven't been noticing much of a change in my body day by day, but comparing today pic to a pic from 11 months ago just...It put this huge smile on my face, I did not realize my belly had gone down so much. I feel so proud of myself, and I want to keep going to the gym and getting my body even closer to where I want it to be!

It feels so freeing to be happy with the body you have. I wish I could go back in time by 5 or 10 years and tell my younger self that the day she is happy with her body does exist - even while she's still morbidly obese!

91q7m4lqhijb.png
bvozi08mf9xz.png

I made a video here where I go into some detail about what I've noticed that's become easier after losing 40+ pounds :)

Replies

• AmyDahlTorres
    AmyDahlTorres Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    How awesome that you took "before" pictures! The difference is noticeable! Cheers to better mobility and health!
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congratulations!! You are making fantastic progress B)
  • RobbinH75
    RobbinH75 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! Congratulations!!! Progress pics are the best, because like you said, you don't feel any different until you see the pictures and realize how much size you have actually lost! Wear that smile proudly!! You have most definitely earned it! Keep up the good work :)
  • Joyfulandactive
    Joyfulandactive Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    That is amazing progress! You should rightly be so proud of your hard work, you’re absolutely right that those pictures show a big difference.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,127 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a big change: Nice work!
  • LifeChangz
    LifeChangz Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    confetti happy dances ~ congrats!
  • Pdc654
    Pdc654 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment! Congrats!
  • ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats!
  • Sizzlelicious
    Sizzlelicious Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Incredible job, very inspiring! Great that you took the pics, so much easier to witness your own progress. Keep up the good work!
  • Creamtea42
    Creamtea42 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Amazing - well done on all your hard work
  • Sandysphat
    Sandysphat Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Congrats keep up the good work
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Such dedication!! Congrats!!
  • MarissaRiv23
    MarissaRiv23 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Youre doing incredible!! Keep it up 😊
  • chadkl
    chadkl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • sandriver
    sandriver Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Always nice to see hard work pay off! That's awesome :D
  • tristatriesagain
    tristatriesagain Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    🎉🎉
  • BrightEyedAgain
    BrightEyedAgain Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! Progress photos are the BEST!! You deserve every bit of that smile.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!