6 pounds down

Options
Down 6 pounds in 2 weeks!!! I know my weight loss will slow down but for now I’m loving it!

Replies

• waistaway36
    waistaway36 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That’s such a great feeling!!
  • DarkAngelSecrets
    Options
    Slow is better than nothing!! Great job :smile:
  • coteje
    coteje Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I think you are not slow. If I am not mistaken you are on the high side of what experts would call healthy weight loss. Someone please correct me if I am wrong? Keep it up. By the way. what is your ultimate goal?
  • GinLee61
    GinLee61 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great job!!
  • yasai75
    yasai75 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well done! I've just returned to MFP after many years of letting myself go. I look forward to being able to say what you just did <3
  • LittleBallofFurr
    LittleBallofFurr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    coteje wrote: »
    Congratulations! I think you are not slow. If I am not mistaken you are on the high side of what experts would call healthy weight loss. Someone please correct me if I am wrong? Keep it up. By the way. what is your ultimate goal?

You're absolutely correct!
  • santoinetteberger
    Options
    I think she said that her weight loss may slow down now, not that those first two great weeks were slow. " I know my weight loss WILL slow down."
  • Joyfulandactive
    Joyfulandactive Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep going, just take one day at a time, tracking food and finding a way to exercise and you will get to your goal!
  • jackieandersonmail
    jackieandersonmail Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • 2manykidz2662
    2manykidz2662 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I just started using the app this week, my trainer suggested I try it. After one week, I fit into a dress I have not worn since before the pandemic. Accountability and actually entering everything is such a motivator! Here is to a wonderful journey to you.
  • elspectre
    elspectre Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, and well done! You'll feel better and thank yourself for it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!