Please add me as a friend !

Options
Hi all ! Starting this AGAIN!
It’s been a hard year so far but I will not let this get out of hand …just need some friends to help me through this journey !
I lost 50 lbs in 2016 but over these years trying maintain i gained back 15 lbs
Im 5’1 and 15lbs is a lot on my body
I also suffer from PCOS which makes things worse …

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,969 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    I kinda feel bad that no one has posted in your thread...but I don't add people on here as, "friends." I don't find it to be particularly useful and I'm a not-very-good myfitnesspal pal. :lol: I hope you'll find someone!

In the meantime I just wanted to mention the many ongoing threads in the "Challenges" section of the forums where you can check in daily, support each other and share the slog. Some of these threads have been going for years, some start a new one every week/month/year, but all you need to do is post in them and you'll be welcomed in. Might be a good way to get what you need. I found them to be fun and helpful when I was losing weight here.

Here's the subforum threads: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/categories/challenges
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,584 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Just wanted to mention there are several PCOS groups here on MFP. Just click on Social Groups on the left side of the screen.

I'm 5'2" and struggled for years. Met my goal in 2012 here on MFP. Glad to help if I can.

Sending a friend request.
  • RenaPink11
    RenaPink11 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. I'm 5'5" and at 176. My goal is 150. My highest was 249. I struggle with binge eating disorder, but have finally got help for that.
  • Untilproud11
    Untilproud11 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Bump !
    Starting again for the 100th time !
    Life just throws the worse sometimes.