Another new DVD from Jillian?????

Options
You can see it on this page. It's the last one.
http://www.collagevideo.com/exercise-videos/jillian-michaels-exercise-videos-88&page=4

It doesn't come out until December. It's called Extreme Shed and Shred.

My legs hurt just thinking about it! :noway:

20091104_045336_do05-jillian2.jpg

Replies

• deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I did not knowbout this...the title alone sounds like it's going to kick our behinds!!!

Love your jillians b*ches pic!!! LOL!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Definitely going to have to go it a go!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    OH WOW!! Die Hard Jillian fan here...Definitely will be investing! THanks
  • DK30096
    DK30096 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post! I LOVE that sight where I can view all the workout's and get reviews! I also LOVE Jillian I am a new fan I have 30 Day Shred and Burn Fat Boost Metabolism! I think I'm hooked :-)
  • dogwhisperette
    dogwhisperette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    A total Jillian Junkie over here! I recently completed the Shred, now doing Ripped and have 6 pack bought and ready to go after Ripped. Looks like I know what Santa will be bringing me this year! Thanks for the heads up!
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Very cool! I will definitely be giving it a try. I wish it were another 20 minute one though. 45 minute workouts are too easy to talk myself out of in the morning. ;)
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Now I can plan my workouts for December.
    Thanks.
  • Fitwam
    Fitwam Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    How exciting!! I am doing the Ripped now....only first week. I like her style. I think I will ask Santa for this one too!! I may go ahead and invest in her Burn Fat and Boost Metabolism...that one sounds good. Heck..they all sound good!! Looking forward to results from Ripped!

Thanks for the headsup!
    4146677.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Oh yea thats my christmas present right there!! Finished 30 day shred the beg of sept(lost 6lbs and alot of inches) and now im on day 2 level 2 of ripped in 30..i also add 6 week 6pack 3days week! I didnt realize she had that many workout dvds out..thanks for the link :happy:
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Oh yeah count me in for the new dvd.
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Great! had no idea she would come out with another one so soon. Looking forward to it.:smile:
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'll be on board!
  • AlexJourneyHall
    AlexJourneyHall Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Oh, I've totally heard of this and I can't wait. I want it so bad already. I am definitely ordering this.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    BUMP...so I can have....