Anyone else new but not new?

Options
I used this app years ago and lost about 40 lbs. I’m ready to really get back into it! I’ve been tracking for awhile now but figured it would be funner with friends! 💜

Replies

• NikoBushido18
    NikoBushido18 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I’m new but not new too lol! Welcome back
  • AlexLittlewood
    AlexLittlewood Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yup same here
  • sammiekins21
    sammiekins21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Glad to be back actually!
  • ynxcgbr5ft
    ynxcgbr5ft Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I’m new to this app. I’m looking for tips and nutrition advice. Having support is always helpful when you are on a weight loss journey.
  • AndeeCS
    AndeeCS Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, nice to meet you! I also used this app years ago with some success. I seem to fall to the same issues over-and-over again...I think stress grazing and perfectionism (causing over-restricting and then over-eating) have been my downfall many times. I'm back to tracking food and exercise again. I'm only on day 13, but I'm really trying to have a more balanced outlook for a long-term lifestyle change.
  • NARG1183
    NARG1183 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new but not new to this app lol. Would love to be here for support.
  • carlamarica7699
    carlamarica7699 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I used the app years ago too to lose 36ibs, after a few stressful years I'm at my highest weight ever with 57ibs to lose but determined to do it and know I'll feel much better! 🙂
  • ww4Gin
    ww4Gin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here…new , but not new. Trying again. I have 100+ to lose. Hope I can finally make real lifestyle changes.
  • elsiemacdonald71
    elsiemacdonald71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is my second time around .. I decided it was for me this time .. .. im not much for exercising, my biggest hurdle ,, im on a 1200 calorie diet with no bread ,pasta ,rice or potatoes ,, managed to take off 41lb from my heaviest weight ..looking support and motivation ..