Hi.

Options
New on here - day 1.... So, anyone have any ideas on how to get to day 2? I need to lose 80lbs.. Not in any hurry. Have been carrying around 17 1/2 years of baby fat. Can't blame the baby anymore, can I? So, it's time.... I'd welcome suggestions of any kind. Not giving myself enough credit to make THIS time, THE time.

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Try to change your life style instead of just calling this phase of your life a diet. I lost 80lbs before, it was great! Afterwards it was like i could jump as high as a mountain and run as fast as a horse. I couldnt of course just compared to how i was before it felt that way. lol Good luck!
  • Tadpolzmom
    Options
    You look amazing! Two questions; 1) how long did it take you to see a difference/ 2) How long has it taken you to get where you are today? What's your favorite exercise - that gives you the most results? Okay! I know... That's 3 questions. So sorry! But thanks for the words of encouragement. I like this site so far! It seems like I've got a bunch of people to turn to if I get down or have a bad day.... Again, thank you!