INSANITY !!! HELP!!!

Options
HI EVERYONE :flowerforyou:

SO IM GETTING MOTIVATED TO DO INSANITY AGAIN!!! BUT I LIVE ON THE 3RD FLOOR NOW... SO YOU ALL WHO HAVE DONE INSANITY KNOW HOW CRAZY IT CAN GET AND I DONT WANT ANY COMPLAINTS :huh: .
CAN YOU HELP, SUGGESTIONS ON WHERE OR HOW? I DONT WANT TO MAKE EXCUSES BUT AT THE SAME TIME I DONT WANT ANY NEIGHBOR COMPLAINTS... SO PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!

THANK YOU!!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• Ida1071
    Options
    good cushion shoes, get one of those exercise shock absorbing pads to do your insanity on. may absorb some of the heavy pounding you will do and help your knees as well =)
  • Maria_Goose
    Options
    good cushion shoes, get one of those exercise shock absorbing pads to do your insanity on. may absorb some of the heavy pounding you will do and help your knees as well =)

I second. Or, get a friend into it and do it at their house! Make it a fun event. Have a healthy snack after and hang out.
  • AndreSF
    AndreSF Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I heard some folks were working out bare feet... Thankfully, don't have such problem, workout on the basement level. Is there a gym in your apartment complex by chance?

Good luck!
  • DancezChick
    Options
    THERE IS BUT I DONT HAVE LIKE THE PORTABLE DVR :sad:
    I WILL HAVE TO FIGURE SOMETHING OUT!!! :noway:
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Talk to the neighbor below you, let them know that you are going to start an exercise program that has a lot of jumping and see if you two can work out a best time.

A most laptops double as DVD players.
  • AndreSF
    AndreSF Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    THERE IS BUT I DONT HAVE LIKE THE PORTABLE DVR :sad:
    I WILL HAVE TO FIGURE SOMETHING OUT!!! :noway:

I use my laptop when I travel to play DVDs...
  • trac30
    trac30 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Talk to the neighbor below you, let them know that you are going to start an exercise program that has a lot of jumping and see if you two can work out a best time.

A most laptops double as DVD players.

^^ This is a good idea. It requires a lot of jumping and I'm sure the neighbor below you can hear it.
  • DancezChick
    Options
    THANKS EVERYONE!!! :flowerforyou:
    I THINK I WILL HAVE TO FIGURE OUT A SCHEDULE WITH MY NEIGHBOOR :bigsmile: !!!!
    THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!!!! :drinker: