Can't see increments of MY OWN weight loss on newsfeed (desktop/website), but do see for friend?

Options
Hi-- Something's happened in the past couple of months & I didn't change any settings, and I checked all related settings and there aren't any.

In my newsfeed page I always saw the increments of weight loss after I logged new weight ie: "You lost .50" but now I don't see that at all for myself, just the total amount.

BUT I DO still see those increments for friend. Is this a glitch just for me or a strange change?

THANKS

Best Answer

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,323 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi! Sorry, this forum is not a monitored tech support channel, per the message at the top of the page. If you need assistance from our Customer Happiness team, please visit https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to support@myfitnesspal.com

Answers

• RRR228
    RRR228 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Anyone...anyone...? LOL
  • RRR228
    Options
    Monday tech support around?

View is the same on friend's page as well (sees only his increments, not mine as previously could.

There is def a glitch on my account. Any insight on how/where to direct this for an answer?
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I've noticed the same thing. I even verified that it was still updating my actual weight. I use a smart scale that connects to Fitbit then mfp so I thought maybe something happened with the connection. If others are seeing the same thing then I would like to know why it changed too.
  • RRR228
    Options
    Sorry you're dealing with this too, but glad to see it's not just me, and I don't use a smart connect either so it's happening to both, apparently.

Do any MFP tech really check this board?