Get rid of dark patches

Options
I have these dark patches on my armpits and beside my crotch area. With getting fit, can I get rid of these?

Replies

• msewap7408
    msewap7408 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    dudzvf5sckbc.png
  • Hiawassee88
    Hiawassee88 Posts: 35,754 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    msewap7408 wrote: »
    I have these dark patches on my armpits and beside my crotch area. With getting fit, can I get rid of these?

Anything is possible. You probably already know, this condition is associated with T2 diabetes. Only a medical professional can give you a diagnosis and treatment. You want it gone. Start today and don't quit. Fight for it. You deserve to have the life you want. <3
  • penguinmama87
    penguinmama87 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    msewap7408 wrote: »

Anything is possible. You probably already know, this condition is associated with T2 diabetes. Only a medical professional can give you a diagnosis and treatment. You want it gone. Start today and don't quit. Fight for it. You deserve to have the life you want. <3

Wow, I actually did not know that at all. For anyone else who is curious about this: this link has some interesting information about skin conditions related to diabetes. Some of the pictures are probably not for the very squeamish.

I don't personally have this but I have observed it in others. It sounds like it can be related to other medical conditions too. I agree that checking with a doctor is the best course of action and it could be totally reversible.