Love "SEEING" 88lb loss in Pics...

Options
bluiz13
bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
i have shared comparison pics quite a bit recently and thought maybe i shouldn't do another one so soon but decided you know what if my "success" and showing how far i have come helps just one person, even just me LOL, than i'm gonna do it....when i came across this picture, i HAD to share it LOL...i saw it in my computer at work and and literally said "HOLY SHIAT" when i saw it lol....i just like seeing them side by side because no matter what i'm feeling about where i'm at right now it just shows me how far i have come....i highly recommend EVERYONE doing this when they are having doubts during this journey...a picture is worth a thousand words i promise...

the picture on the left is in august 2005 at my son's baptism before i started jenny craig (after seeing myself in my son's 1st bday pics in september)...i was probably 260ish.... the picture on the right was last week with my daughter for her 4th birthday...175ish....

2011.jpg

here's another one lol and then i'm done....christmas 2005 and my daughter's birthday party sept 2011...

20111.jpg

Replies

• dosesr4winners20
    Options
    Amazing! You look great and it really shows in your face!
  • mimaduck83
    mimaduck83 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    all I can say is WOW!!
  • Whitneylol
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look so happy and may I say YOUNGER! :)

Your kids are precious and they are so proud of you I'm sure! Keep it up and thank you for posting these pictures, certainly gives me motivation to stick it out!!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    You look great; way to go!
  • Leslye125
    Leslye125 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Amazing girl. Congratulations. Hard work I know, but well worth it. Yes, you deserve to be praised! You look amazing.
  • Sumijain
    Sumijain Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! :smile:
  • rcpayton
    Options
    You look awesome...great job! You are so right about the power of pictures to gauge your success. I recently came across some pics of myself taken years ago and could not believe the difference even 40 lbs makes.

Congrats on your success!
  • sarahi2009
    sarahi2009 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it up!!
  • mcjabber
    mcjabber Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I love seeing 88 lbs lost in pics too! So inspiring!
  • amyserf
    Options
    What an amazing transformation. Thank you for the inspiration!!!
  • SusanneWhittington
    Options
    fantastic! Thanks for sharing, it is very motivating!
  • Jenn152
    Jenn152 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    you look great! looks like your husband has been losing weight with you as well! thats fantastics :O) congrats on the success so far, and here's to many more to come! :drinker:
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    HOLY WOW LOOK AT YOU NOW!! NICE job keep at it you're kickin it!
  • triciap79
    triciap79 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    An amazing and inspirational transformation! Congrats, keep up the great work. You look fabulous :o)
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING!! Good on you!!
  • jkuhn71
    jkuhn71 Posts: 199
    Options
    That's awesome! Pictures definitely DO help us see the differences...especially over time. You sometimes get lost in your day to day self and don't realize how far you've come!

By the way - your husband is looking thinner, too...is he doing this with you?
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Friggen awesome!!!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Denise you look so great! You're such an amazing inspiration!!! I'm lucky to have you for a friend :flowerforyou:
  • knetterk
    Options
    all I can say is WOW!!

Ya!!! What she said!
  • Hiribe
    Options
    Great job, you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!