Whats for breakfast, lunch and dinner today?

Options
Whats for breakfast, lunch and dinner today?
I just finished my lunch it was yummy and healthy :)
Check out my blog so you can see the recipe and picture of it :)
http://dkbelle.skyrock.com/3033218106-Whats-your-day-look-like.html

I would like to encourage you to share your recipe so we can have some new idea about healthy dishes.
If you feel like to add me do not hesitate :)
Cheers!

Replies

• My breakfast was SO good! I had a delicious carb-y bowl full of canned organic pumpkin, sugar free pancake syrup, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, Organic honey nut cereal and natural peanut butter. I added some more cereal to the bottom and a little vanilla almond milk to make sure there was no pumpkin left in that bowl ;) I ate this at 5 AM, took a 4.5 mile walk after and was full until lunch at 12:30! I am obsessed with big healthy carb breakfasts!
  • DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    Sounds delicious although it is too much food for my stomach :) I barely eat in the morning, I have to force myself :P
    Thanks for your ideas!
  • lucky1ns
    lucky1ns Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I had yogurt for BK and brought scrambled eggs smothered in home grown tomatoes to work for lunch.

Tonight I will have pork chops with more tomatoes.

Can you tell my tomatoes just started to ripen?
  • DKBelle
    Options
    Love tomatoes :) I don't have a garden but planted some tomatoes , basil, sorrel, strawberries in a flower pot :))
    I think next year I will also plant some Bellpepper it feels good to pick your own veggies/fruits :) I so hated it when I was a child we had a big backyard full of veggies, fruits and now I miss it :)))
    I had yogurt for BK and brought scrambled eggs smothered in home grown tomatoes to work for lunch.

Tonight I will have pork chops with more tomatoes.

Can you tell my tomatoes just started to ripen?
  • Kcinnamon
    Kcinnamon Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I had kix cereal for breakfast, special k bar for snack, lean pocket for lunch, and homemade stirfry for dinner with some southwest salad on the side with cake batter ice cream for desert, yum
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    for breakfeast i had egg beaters with mushrooms, green peppers and onions, topped with fresh salsa. For lunch i had a spicy balck bean boca burger with corn and cabbage and for dinner i will have a romaine salad with grilled chicken and blck beans with pineapple salsa. YUM YUM
  • DKBelle
    Options
    How do you make the pineapple salsa it sounds yummy :) Thanks
    for breakfeast i had egg beaters with mushrooms, green peppers and onions, topped with fresh salsa. For lunch i had a spicy balck bean boca burger with corn and cabbage and for dinner i will have a romaine salad with grilled chicken and blck beans with pineapple salsa. YUM YUM
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    cup of coffee with cream and packet of sugar
    Breakfast - was cream of wheat maple and brown sugar (I was out of my usual oatmeal)
    Lunch - peanut butter on a whole wheat bagel and chobani greek non fat blueberry yogurt
    snack - sweetango apple
    snack - mini baby bell cheese

dinner is going to be grilled chicken and fresh vegies
    glass of wine and then nighty nighty
  • soonergirl07
    Options
    Did not eat breakfast because I forgot and was not super hungry.
    Lunch we went to a Chinese place. Had small portions of Beef w/ broccoli, 2 peices of sweet & sour chicken, 1 peice of sesame chicken, 1 egg roll, I chicken teriyaki stick, 1/4 cup fried rice. YUM!

Dinner we are having Turkey Burger's, side salad with Asian low fat sesame dressing, YUMMY!!!!!!!!