I am loosing and I feel like its not real

Options
I have tried to HARD for over the past 1.5 years to loose weight and NOTHING! I was working out HARD SWEATY core 5x per week, watching calories.. but pant size nor the weight dropped :(

My meds were adjusted ago for my thyroid issue.. and ive been eating lots of natural foods, because for some reason carbs and sugar gives me HUGE sick to my stomach migraines. Yes my calories are low.. but I approved this with my doctor (so please no flames)

Its wierd. I feel full, energized AND Ive lost 15 pounds! I dont really even feel like Im deiting.. and sometimes I feel that its not really happening and I will get up tommorow and be the same as before..

Replies

• auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    We as a society suffer from being overloaded with cheap poison that we take in, and ruin our bodies with.

Do what you need. Everyone is different. Keep working out, watch your diet, and you will go far.
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    same here, sometimes I wonder if I have really lost this weight of if my scale is lying lol
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Me as well, even tho im down 60 lbs i still find it hard to believe
    and i still have a hard time seeing it in the mirror at times
  • Goomph
    Options
    I started to loose some weight too and I couldn't be happier. One thing I realized is, I feel full of energy and can't keep doing this. And as my walk time approaches, The anticipitaion of a good walk shadows everything else. Today I went on the treadmill for an hourthinking because of the rain I wouldn't be able to walk, but the rain is sort of not pouring down anymore and I am going to go and walk anyways.

This is the best method of loosing weight. I did not loose much, but definitely lost some belly fat and probably more as my belt needs a new hole as it is loose now.
  • abbysmommy7
    abbysmommy7 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Me as well, even though Im down 45 lbs I still find it hard to believe
    and I still have a hard time seeing it in the mirror. I wonder if it's too good to be true. If the scale is lying.
  • lucky1ns
    lucky1ns Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I think the scale is lying when I gain.