9 Week Holiday Challenge

Options

Replies

• SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I would love to join if you still have room. I am new here and don't know exactly how to do the inbox thing so my starting weight is 189. My 9 week goal is 179.
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    If you still have room I would like to join!
  • NaomiLyn15
    NaomiLyn15 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Ladies, please check out our official weigh-in sheet. Please add your starting weigh-ins to the below link no later than noon this Saturday 9/24. thanks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDBUOENPaUhjeXl2WXk1WWs5QWN0Tmc6MA

Do not worry about team colors etc, right now I am still working on that.

This is really great! I am so excited to get started. Should we put our weight in for today, or wait until you have assigned teams?
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Well everyone we are set to go. I have 21 wonderful people who have committed themselves for the next 9 weeks for our closed group challenge. Anyone that would like to still join this group, I will put you on a waiting list.

If for any reason someone drops out or doesn't comply with the challenge rules we will than have a open slot to fill.

Thanks again for joining me in this challenge.

I will update the google doc with the list of names and teams.
  • starsnyc21
    Options
    Ladies, please check out our official weigh-in sheet. Please add your starting weigh-ins to the below link no later than noon this Saturday 9/24. thanks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDBUOENPaUhjeXl2WXk1WWs5QWN0Tmc6MA

Do not worry about team colors etc, right now I am still working on that.

This is really great! I am so excited to get started. Should we put our weight in for today, or wait until you have assigned teams?

Please wait until I post the teams. Thank You:smile:
  • starsnyc21
    Options
    Sorry all I'm trying to figure out how to post this excel screen print as a picture. Any suggestion???
  • tartz66
    tartz66 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge, count me in! Terri
  • tartz66
    Options
    I went to the sign in sheet. Do I wait until you add my name before I fill anything out? Thanks, Terri
  • tartz66
    Options
    Did I not make this challenge on time? I'm confused. LOL
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Well everyone we are set to go. I have 21 wonderful people who have committed themselves for the next 9 weeks for our closed group challenge. Anyone that would like to still join this group, I will put you on a waiting list.

If for any reason someone drops out or doesn't comply with the challenge rules we will than have a open slot to fill.

Thanks again for joining me in this challenge.

I will update the google doc with the list of names and teams.

I only see 17 names posted so far not sure if I made the request to participate in time - if not will you add me to the waiting list. Thanks!
  • NicCa90
    NicCa90 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Im definetly excited a bout this one!! this will be great i love the weigh in sheet!!!
  • starsnyc21
    Options
    Hi ladies,

I have everyones request. We now have 21 people. I will update the form asap so you can begin logging in. I will send out the final list shortly. Thank you!
  • Eatone1
    Eatone1 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! Please include me.
  • MFPSTARSCHALLENGE
    Options
    Everyone on this Thread so far is in the challenge. I created a new page. I will be sending out friend request soon.
    Total 23 people. I am looking for 1 more and than we are closed.

Thanks!
  • MFPSTARSCHALLENGE
    Options
    Ok Everyone I have sent out all the friend request. It is very important that you accept the challenge page as a friend. Also please see the blog to find out your team. Do worry about your color team for now. I will post that later. It is also important that everyone weigh-in by noon tomorrow. Please contact me asap if you do not see your name or if you are having trouble with the link.

I will be posted all update on our new challenge page.

Thanks for your participation.
  • sboo
    sboo Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I would like to join, Is it too late?
  • Laquaya
    Laquaya Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm in please feel free to add me anyone...trying to be slim trim and knocking my husbands socks off :)
  • legacysh
    Options
    I can't see anything on the posts...I was able to get to the URL you posted, but nothing comes up for the BLog.
  • starsnyc21
    Options
    I would like to join, Is it too late?

Welcome. I will add you soon!
  • starsnyc21
    Options
    I can't see anything on the posts...I was able to get to the URL you posted, but nothing comes up for the BLog.

I reposted the link on the challenge page. I changed the user name to mfpstarschallenge. Let me know if you have any trouble.