Body Gospel workouts...

I just purchased this and thought I'd give it a go. Has anybody else out there tried it? I'd appreciate any feedback y'all might have - positive and negative.
Thanks.:bigsmile:

Replies

• alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Bump!
  • Bump!

I see this everywhere. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!? O.o

...and no. I don't think I've ever heard of it. What is it?
  • mandygal13
    mandygal13 Posts: 219 Member
    If that's the one with Donna Richardson, I've done one of her "Walking in the Spirit" DVD's, which I enjoy, but have not done Body Gospel. I've looked at it, but decided I had enough DVD's! I just need to rotate through them more!
  • alexa_image
    Bump! means like bookmark for later, for either read the others comments or for myself to comment later on.
  • ShannonTodd
    ShannonTodd Posts: 105 Member
    If that's the one with Donna Richardson, I've done one of her "Walking in the Spirit" DVD's, which I enjoy, but have not done Body Gospel. I've looked at it, but decided I had enough DVD's! I just need to rotate through them more!

It is. I just did the 'Body Revival' workout at lunch, and it was awesome! If you do get any more workout DVDs, I TOTALLY recommend this one. She modifies it for all levels of fitness.
  • alexa_image
    Shannon,

Why was your reason or what motivated you to buy this specific workout?
    I've heard great things about it. It is very inspirational, and motivational.
    Great music, great workouts, you're going to love it.
    I haven't done it myself, but I know some people that have done the workout and they got great results and love the DVD's
    good luck!
  • ShannonTodd
    Bump!

I see this everywhere. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!? O.o

...and no. I don't think I've ever heard of it. What is it?

It's a workout program that incorporates Gospel music and aerobic fitness. The instructor is up beat and keeps you going when you want to quit. Highly recommend it! :smile:
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    I got these about a week ago. I like Donna, she's a lot of fun. I've only tried toning ones .... so far. I really like the bands, they work with a couple other DVD series as well (Leslie Sansone Eat, Walk, Lose & Billy Blanks Bootcamp & now PT 24/7).

I have two left feet - but I'm thinking most of the cardio workouts will still work for me (uncomplicated maybe). The music is different, but upbeat.
  • ShannonTodd
    Shannon,

Why was your reason or what motivated you to buy this specific workout?
    I've heard great things about it. It is very inspirational, and motivational.
    Great music, great workouts, you're going to love it.
    I haven't done it myself, but I know some people that have done the workout and they got great results and love the DVD's
    good luck!

Alexa, I kept seeing the infomercials and thought it looked interesting, but didn't think anymore about it. My morning workout routine was starting to feel a little stale, and not leaving me with as much pep in the mornings as before. From what I remembered of the commercial, the music was uplifting and Donna was so peppy and upbeat, so I went ahead and ordered the program.
    From reading the program material and the one workout I've got under my belt, I know I'm going to enjoy it!
  • ShannonTodd
    I got these about a week ago. I like Donna, she's a lot of fun. I've only tried toning ones .... so far. I really like the bands, they work with a couple other DVD series as well (Leslie Sansone Eat, Walk, Lose & Billy Blanks Bootcamp & now PT 24/7).

I have two left feet - but I'm thinking most of the cardio workouts will still work for me (uncomplicated maybe). The music is different, but upbeat.

I'm right there with you on the 'two left feet' thing. I am uncoordinated as all get out! But, the way I figure it, I'm doing my best to follow, and getting a good workout in the process. Progress!! :flowerforyou:
  • alexa_image
    Alexa, I kept seeing the infomercials and thought it looked interesting, but didn't think anymore about it. My morning workout routine was starting to feel a little stale, and not leaving me with as much pep in the mornings as before. From what I remembered of the commercial, the music was uplifting and Donna was so peppy and upbeat, so I went ahead and ordered the program.
    From reading the program material and the one workout I've got under my belt, I know I'm going to enjoy it!
    [/quote]

yes you will.
    Also when you complete that one, if you want something more challenging,
    I recomend you to get the Turbo Fire, it is Awesome and you'll get Awesome results.
    It's a little more intense, but is worth it.
    Here's a link to the ad of the workout, You're going to love it too.
    http://www.teambeachbody.com/showcase/-/bcp/104548402001/107107?referringRepId=107107
  • We have a Zumba instructor at our church that offers a free weekly Zumba class and she tries to only use Christian music - LOVE IT! :happy: