What's on your MFP motivated bucket list?

Options
Said I'd stay away from the forums - lasted less that a week but I think the answers from this one will be great reading :-)

Just noticed over the past few days, how so many of us lose some weight and are motivated to do all sorts of things they wouldn't have had the courage to do before, some weight related and others not - like a new lease of life thing :-)

So what's on your bucket list now you've got your mojo back? Looking for some motivation for my own I think! :-)

Replies

• steveh08
    steveh08 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am going to go float the river without a shirt on. Be the first time in over 25 years that I have gone out in public without a shirt on.
  • horsepullerlovesme
    Options
    wear a sexy nighty for our 7th anniversary night
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I've pretty much decided to do a Warrior Run in Surrey in June 2012, and I'm also considering a triathlon in May 2012.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready (after 10-15 more lbs.) to shop in the NON-PLUS SIZE SECTION!!!! I've never shopped there, so I'm just assuming this would be the misses section? It's that bad that I don't even know. I've shopped in plus sized sections since my parents stopped buying my clothes for me when I was in jr. high school.

Also, I'm going to do a 5k in November and I'm actually encouraging and sometimes dragging other people to go to workout classes with me. I used to be anti-exercise and vowed that it was terrible for anyone doing it. Often would go by gyms and make fun of people coming out for wasting their time being lame. I was so rude!!!
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    C25K
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I want a belly button ring. LOL I know but Ive wanted one for years and I refuse to get one with a fat stomach. It kinda gonna be my reward after I finally lose all my weight.
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Ziplining

Sky Diving

Hot Air Balloon

and BLACK SKINNY DRESS!!
  • H2Ologist
    H2Ologist Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Get a tan on my belly next summer.... I swear it has NEVER seen the light of day.
  • lynne4291961
    Options
    Wear a swimming suit without a coverup!
  • ambercanfly
    ambercanfly Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Finding the cutest little black dress, lingerie shopping :-), and a bikini! I put away cash every-time I lose a pound to save up for a new wardrobe... when I look in my bank account I get excited to spend that money! It also leaves less money to spend on eating out (so i'm forced to cook food at home).
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a 5k October 15th. I'd like to manage a couple 10ks in 2012. That may be the extent of my motivation. I don't actually like to run, I just want to prove I can.
  • tkacomet
    tkacomet Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    wear a bikini and look GREAT in it. in public! in full sun! also want to be able to wear halters/bikini tops/half shirts and not be afraid of my belly. part of my motivation is when I get to my goal, I'm buying myself a ticket to Australia for some intense hiking and beach time with friends there.

and hey - short shorts! :D bring on the non-saggy *kitten*!

also - I'm an actress, so I'm really looking forward to not having to include double-chin-camoflauge in my stage make-up repertoire, and having head shots I'm not always depressed about. I've gone from being typecast as the funny, pudgy, girlfriend to the Mae West Style voluptuous vamp, which is BETTER, but I want to not be discounted for other roles. while I'm still young!
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    This isn't going to sound terribly exciting...but I'm gonna go shopping for SMALLER jeans. Not bigger. :laugh:
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Take my shirt off at the pool.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Running a 5K In April 2012,
    Would like to get a tailord made three piece suite.
    To show others how they become healthy in life.
  • indycello
    indycello Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    in all honesty... being the kind of woman my husband truly finds attractive... I want to be a soft curvy beautiful woman who has her curves in the right places. :) I'm also going to be buying some retro clothing! :)
  • brittaniej
    Options
    and BLACK SKINNY DRESS!!

ME TOO!!!!!!
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,221 Member
    Options
    Buying a swimsuit for the first time in 20 years, kayaking, scuba diving and getting on a roller coaster again.
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    MFP bucket list?

I think do a @Lachsis zumba class.... and we'll see if iI'm alive after that!
  • kitinboots
    kitinboots Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I started running when I started MFP, and I'm looking forward to going running with my mum (an avid runner) for the first time when she visits next week. I've always looked fit but never been fit, so I can't wait to show I can keep up.