10 months on MFP

Options
Hi All,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Siddiq and i come from Bahrain 27 yrs old male and single. I have been using MFP for the last 10 months, when i got to know about MFP i was 105 Kg. Today i weigh 70.5 Kg. With the help of MFP i reached 69kg but due to my carlessness this month i have increaed 1.5kg and i am working on getting back to 69kg or less. I just wanted to share this 10 months journey with all of you.

Another thing is if any one of you could advice me on how i can organise myself in terms of eating on social gatherings and cheat days, as i go nuts and break all the boundries on these days and the next thing i see is belly pumped out, but during the week because of solid workout i come back to normal. Your advice on organising myself on cheat days and social gatherings will be highly appreciated and feel free to add me if you wish to.

Thanks

Siddiq

2942963.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Hi Siddiq (friend)!

What I suggest is two-fold:

1 ) Make wise choices. Avoid the high calorie foods, fill up on healthier, low fat choices, and eat only small portions of things you love but that kill the diet.

2) Do an extra workout just before or just after a party or celebration day. Only give yourself permission to eat extra if you work extra to pay for it!

Congrats on the weight loss and keep up the good work!
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I think my problem with social gatherings and holidays that there are so many different dishes and I have to have some of all of it but I use the same portion as if there were only 3 dishes. Maybe only take half of what you want to put on your plate. If you feel like you need a second trip then you can, but its more work for you and it gives you time to feel full enough to not want seconds.
  • sidddiq
    Options
    Thanks guys for the tips. I guess i will have to learn to eat less on gatherings and cheat days but my taste buds go crazy looking at all the junk food and i have the desire of having it all, believe me i have reached a stage on cheating day where after indulging like a pig got a stomach ache and was in bed the whole day, lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!