Newbie :)

Options
mish3131
mish3131 Posts: 276 Member
Hello everyone! My name is Michelle. Back in 1996 I lost over 20lbs on WW. Since then I have been diagnosed with epilepsy and been on meds. I gained about 100lbs. There is no proof that my meds cause weight gain, but many people taking them have the same result.

Now my husband is completely dedicated I feel the same way. I am very excited and look forward to meeting my goals.

Mish

Replies

• mish3131
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Michelle. Back in 1996 I lost over 20lbs on WW. Since then I have been diagnosed with epilepsy and been on meds. I gained about 100lbs. There is no proof that my meds cause weight gain, but many people taking them have the same result.

Now my husband is completely dedicated I feel the same way. I am very excited and look forward to meeting my goals.

Mish
  • chunkabutt25
    chunkabutt25 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Good luck! This site is great and everyone will help you along your way.
  • rockmores2003
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!! this is the perfect site to reach your goals! I've never lost weight only gained! this is the end of my first week and I'm excited I've lost 2 lbs!! not only that I've learned a new phrase called "portion control" and it really works!
  • chellemar
    chellemar Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi I just by chance found this site and on the first week. It really keeps me in track, and I to hope to loose these stuborn kg's. Does anyone know how many lbs per kg or visa versa?

I wish you the best of luck and as I have noticed people are really so friendly here. I love it.
  • Appletini
    Appletini Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    good luck! you're going to do great!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • mish3131
    Options
    Thank you everyone for such a warm welcome!
  • Esperanzas4
    Options
    welcome. We are all here for you.:flowerforyou: