good tasting protein bars?

Options
What is your favorite (good tasting) protein bar? Ive tried some with peanutbutter and did not like it much, so I wanted to try something else and needed any opinion on what to try.

Replies

• lk14040
    lk14040 Posts: 90
    Options
    What is your favorite (good tasting) protein bar? Ive tried some with peanutbutter and did not like it much, so I wanted to try something else and needed any opinion on what to try.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I pretty much love all of the Luna bars.......and they are all under 200 ( at least the ones that I buy)
  • mpdpratima
    mpdpratima Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I like the Pure Protein bars - you can get them about anywhere, in bulk at Sams. They taste good I think.
  • mgullette
    mgullette Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Second the Pure Protein bars. Peanut butter from them is good...not chalky tasting.
    9726172000 Posts: 428
    Options
    Fiber Plus (dark choclate almond) they are by Kellogg's and they are only 130 cals. total fat 5g They are very good and I get my chocolate fix when I need one.
  • plmtrprsn
    plmtrprsn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the Shapeworks protein bars by Herbalife. You have to buy them from a distributor (not in stores), but they taste great and are only about 150 calories. My kids love them too - they each take one every day in their lunch for school.
  • Amboo
    Amboo Posts: 30
    Options
    I love Snickers Marathon caramel nut rush yum
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i love the protein bars i had a friend say that some class she went to if there isnt atleast 2 fibers for every 100 calories then it really isnt that good for u,, sometimes i say heck with it im a calorie counter and it is good!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

I like Kashi and luna bars....I also got into soy joy bars
    Here is (I think) the link for herbalife....

http://www.herbalife.com/catalog/catalog.jsp?cid=792855&pid=406191

Kim
  • NicoleMikluscak
    Options
    Fiberone bars are pure heaven
  • strawberry25shortcake
    strawberry25shortcake Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Pure Protein Bars are my favorite!!! 190 calories, 20g protein, 17 carbs and they are low in sugar.
  • tracy24
    tracy24 Posts: 188
    Options
    i like the pure protein also smores is my favorite