Recipe section errors

Options
I’m new to MFP and am trialing the premium version. I love the app, but for the first time today I’ve been trying to create recipes and the whole process has been very glitchy. It took me probably a good 45 minutes to add 4 recipes. Either it wouldn’t save so I would have to start all over or it would save and log it and then it would disappear from my recipes list. Then reappear again 3x. the last one I just did logged on my diary page, but hasn’t shown back up in my list of created recipes. It’s incredibly frustrating. If this is typical of the way the app works, I don’t think I’ll purchases the subscription because I need to be able to create and save my own recipes or it’s just not functional for me. I’ve tried to delete and reinstall the app but that didn’t fix the issue. Can someone tell me if they’re experiencing the same thing? Is this normal? Any suggestions?

Best Answer

Answers

• comptonelizabeth
    comptonelizabeth Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    I tried to amend a recipe and was able to log it in my diary but saw it hadn't been saved in my recipes,it had just disappeared. Entered the recipe again,manually, and saved it - that disappeared too! Is it me or a general blip?
  • madamexox
    madamexox Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I experienced this problem today. I deleted MFP and reinstalled it. This solved the problem.
  • lmartin1574
    lmartin1574 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same problem here- this is the 2nd day I have had a problem.