Would love to befriend other vegetarian weight losers:) Been

Options
I have been on MFP seriously since about june/july and it has been amazing. I can still eat the foods I love as long as I stay in the calories allowance. I really didnt think it would work this well. After 2 years of trying and failing, I finally am making progress and it makes me feel so good.

When I first joined I set my goal wieght at just a stone less and even then I thought I was pushing it, but it has been so good I chnged it to 2.5 stone and am thinking of setting another one once I reach this one.

I am a vegetarian so would love to hear from other veggies that are in the same boat as me :) I am the worst veggie ever because I dont like things that some people (resturants) give veggies as a subsitute liek aurbugines, stuffed peppers, mushroom, Salad! ..yuk. I LIKE meat, i just LOVE animals more so i want to eat what non veggies eat, just with a meat substitute, i.e Chicked curry replaces with quorn chicken curry etc..

I am also worried I am getting slighty addicted and wondered what you guys plan to do once you have reached your goal? atm I cant imagine not using MFP and i think about it 24/7 lol

Replies

• srandle175
    Options
    Haha! I;m the same kind of vegetarian as you :laugh:
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I'm veggie too and I also hate it when you just get a vegetable (and it's always aubergine!) as a veggie meal. That's not a dinner!
  • Slimmer_Amy
    Slimmer_Amy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    lol, exactly guys. Like if i went to a burger place, I want a Quorn burger or something. NOT wierd veggies i have never heard of mushed together and put on bread!! I think thats why it can be hard for veggies to lose weight. We can fall victim to the cheese, as its the only thing veggie on menus that isnt an aurbegine! X
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I am a veggie. Feel free to add me!
  • Iheartsushi
    Iheartsushi Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Team Vegetarian! Look out for a request from me. Others: Feel free to add me :tongue:
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am a vegetarian too! I have been since I was 2....
  • sarham101
    Options
    vegetarian as of yesterday!!!! add me for support!