Cocktails Please!

Options
Hj723
Hj723 Posts: 141 Member
I'm looking for recipes for some low cal cocktails. I loooove my budlight but know it's really not a smart choice. It's for a BYOB party so I'm not trying to buy a bunch of stuff. Any ideas?

Replies

• jlotz19
    Options
    Vodka with water and a side of lemons 64 calories. It's delicious!!
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    when is the party?
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Caesers are pretty healthy, you get some added nutrition with them.
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Vodka with water and a side of lemons 64 calories. It's delicious!!

Guess it would depend on how much vodka you add. I'm not so sure my vodka and water would only have 64 calories. :wink:
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    check out the skinnygirl line of drinks..
  • saraann752003
    Options
    we generally do some jim beam white label and diet pepsi... no cals from the mixers (where they usually come from) and 67 cals from each shot... if you are out, tell the bartender to make them accurate because you are working on your weight... if you are at home, then measure the alcohol you put in... hope this helps!
  • Sugarchef
    Sugarchef Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    That's a tough one. Usually cocktails for me mean I end up making bad food choices. Trying to find a balance!:drinker:
  • CherylM2015
    CherylM2015 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Vodka + Club Soda + fresh lime.....yummmm!
  • Pronoiac
    Options
    Red wine is reasonable on cals and it has proven health benefits.
  • rikisue206
    rikisue206 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Vodka and Sugar free RedBull, Jim Beam and Coke Zero, and or Budwiser 55. The 55 is nto as good at a budlight, but you get used to it. As with what others have added just make sure you messure. The shots are usually around 60 to 70, depending on what you buy. Good luck!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    tequila!!!!!!!!! You'll be such a stud. Cazadores is my recommendation. Don't forget the salt.
  • FireballStrike
    FireballStrike Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    http://www.getdrunknotfat.com is a great resource. It spells out alcoholic % by volume, calories and calorie to alcohol to ratio! My newest find has been Three Olives Cherry Vodka with diet ginger ale.
  • sarahkova
    sarahkova Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Mikes hard lite, comes in both lemonade and cranberry lemonade and is I believe 93 calories a bottle
  • Pronoiac
    Options
    http://www.getdrunknotfat.com is a great resource. It spells out alcoholic % by volume, calories and calorie to alcohol to ratio! My newest find has been Three Olives Cherry Vodka with diet ginger ale.

Great resource. But cherry vodka...really Highland? Your cooler than that! : )
  • maura1110
    maura1110 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    vodka and club soda with a splash of cranberry juice and lime - my go-to drink! or red wine which as a few more calories but i get buzzed faster off of it and it supposedly has health benefits.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    i think the crystal light mocktails are nice, you could pair it with whichever liquor you decide. and skinny girl margaritas taste good!
  • FairuzyAmanuzy
    FairuzyAmanuzy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    My favorite is rum and diet coke with a slice of lemon.