Hello! :)

Options
Hello, My name is Rosalie. Been trying this app on my cell for a few weeks. The last ten days I have really started logging everything and I lost 4 lbs. I am a former Weight Watchers loser (literally) it helped me lose over 30lbs. I had a baby eight months ago and gained it all back and some! I decided I wanted to try something a little easier then calculating everythingggg. I'm ok tracking food but the calculations are endless with WW. I hope this app keeps me on track! Friends welcome. I need motivation :) I want to lose 30 more lbs!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• kathygirl123
    Options
    Hello,

I've tried WW before too and hated tracking everything. I love this website. I'm losing weight 9 pound in 5 week, although it is slow it works. I have 54 pounds to lose. Good Luck with you weight loss journey.

Kathy:smile:
  • catlover98611
    catlover98611 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I tried WW in 1978, it was easier then I think. I only had 20 pounds to lose then and joined to be a support to my friend who was over 400 at that time. I've joined since then to lose a few pounds but the program was different, more detailed, more expensive, and I could not stick with it. In Nov I found a program that works for me and I've successfully lost 70 pounds with relative ease. I can be supportive if you need more friends.
  • msmellebelle
    Options
    I used WW too and hated the tracking everything with weird rules. Plus when they changed it to the Points Plus program, it became really difficult to judge what to buy based on nutrition labels unless you were calculating every product before it hit the cart. Good luck with your adventures here. I've found it to be a lot more helpful.
  • rockeraxXx
    Options
    @ catlover98611: wow ! 70 lbs is a great achievement! What program did you start?
    @msmellebelle: It took me hours to grocery shop on WW. Calculating everything. By the time I got home I didn't want to eat lol
    @kfoster979: So far I love this app on my phone and on logging online. Its like a facebook but full of people who understand what I'm going through!!!
  • cararq
    cararq Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've never officially joined WW, but I know the basics--all the points calculations are just too time consuming for me! I just joined MyFitnessPal today, but I'm working toward better results now. Feel free to friend me on here--we can encourage each other. :smile:
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    good luck on your journey