Hello Everybody

Options
I have a coworker who is doing this calorie thing and its working out for her great. She recommended this site to me. Ive never done a calorie diet. Ive done a lot of wrong way/ fast losing/ kill yourself diets, but not the right diet. I'm hoping this will help me find the right way to eat and to exercise in all the right way. If you have any questions or comments that might help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it.. :smile:

Replies

• catlover98611
    catlover98611 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I do have one comment and that is to track what you eat, be really diligent about that. I was here a couple years ago, without any real weight loss but it was because I was eating the wrong things. I kept to my calories okay but didn't think of the quality of food I was eating. Sure, I could have cake and pizza if I wanted it but I was NOT going to lose weight with that. I tried another program and they suggested I go the no sugar no flour route. It worked for me. I easily lost 70 pounds and easily maintain a weight of 101 pounds. I added it up today and I eat about 2000 calories, 700 over what the site says to have and I do relatively NO real exercise beyond having an active job in the food service industry. Tracking what you eat will help you identify the weeks you lose and any that you don't and the "quality" of calories you take in. Good luck.