Leslie Sansone dvd....how do you log it?

Options
I just bought the Leslie Sansone's Walk at Home 5 mile fat burning walk dvd... does anyone know how I would log that?

Replies

• wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I log the 4 mile 47 min video as fast walkng 5mph... cause thats what it is... assumably you may burn a little more as it is interval training and more than just straight walking, but still
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    How long does it take to do the 5 miles? (I don't have this particular dvd)
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Wear an HRM with a chest strap while you're doing it... anything else is really just a guess.
  • IggyL
    IggyL Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I also log it as aerobics, general.
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I log the one mile as light aerobics.
  • kgshaq
    Options
    i log it as aerobics general.. pretty acurate with my hrm too..
  • brazilian27
    Options
    hrm monitor is the best way to track it..everybody burns diferent.
  • hippieklaar
    hippieklaar Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I created my own & looked up the calories burned. (;
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I do Leslie four times a week and usually log it as low impact aerobics. I have 3 of her DVD's and one of them is more intense. On the day I do that one, I add 8 minutes of general aerobics along with my low impact log because she has us do running in place and jumping for two minutes after each mile. I walk 4 miles. Good luck!! :flowerforyou:
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    What wutamunkee said I believe that is doing 12 minute miles so that would be 5mp so log it as walking at 5mph
  • Campnhike
    Options
    Thanks everyone... I will look into getting a hrm and log it as aerobics for right now. THANKS SO MUCH! You guys are wonderful!
  • Campnhike
    Options
    @ surfrgrl1....I haven't done this dvd yet...I just got it today, so I don't know how long it takes. Maybe you can look up the dvd to find out.
  • dennissara
    Options
    I have this question myself. I do several Leslie videos and have been logging them as light aerobics but the ones that have interval training (like 4 Fast Miles) or long periods of using weights (Burn Body Fat) seem more intense and I think I will start logging them as general aerobics. Comments or thoughts?