Back here, need support/friends

Options
sunpeach20
sunpeach20 Posts: 6 Member
edited March 2023 in Getting Started
Hello everyone!

Please, add me if you are serious about this. I tried to add new people myself too, who only started about a week ago but they already missed 3 days sign in!!😃 Im a female in my 40s. Thanks

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,079 Member
    Options
    The "friend" feature on here is hit or miss, really. People don't frequently stick around, or don't make the friend thing a priority.

You can also go to the Challenges section and join in to one of the many ongoing threads where people check in daily or weekly.
  • sunpeach20
    Options
    Thank you!
  • rella969
    rella969 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’ll add you! I need people too.
  • lucyusher8579
    lucyusher8579 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Amanda. Starting MFP journey today with around 100 lbs to lose. The countdown is on! How are you getting on so far today? Do you feel positive? I'm definitely going 'one day at a time'!
  • sunpeach20
    Options
    Hey Amanda! I feel great, thank you for your question! I wish you a very successful journey! 😊
  • lotty17
    lotty17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I’m a woman in my 40s and would love a friend for accountability. I’ll try adding you
  • Ellevated
    Ellevated Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Long time MFP user here. I reached my goal but still use MFP for maintenance and nutritional insights.

Feel free to add me if you wish. And reach out, especially if you're struggling! As the MFP newsfeed doesn't always show me everyone's posts.

Congrats on making this commitment to yourself and navigating this stumbling block: Having a good support circle is key!
  • melissaaridgeway
    melissaaridgeway Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP every day since I last December 27th with a goal to lose 100lbs. So far, I've lost 37lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • Bossed79
    Bossed79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I’m new as well! First day. I’m looking for friends, support and motivation. Please feel free to add me as I have not figured out add people yet! 😂
  • nicolewhittier
    nicolewhittier Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am new but really committing as my heart health is at stake! I am 40 years old and turning 41 in a little more than a month. I am committing to no added sugars and 1500 or less calories a day. I love to support others in life and respond well to friendly peer pressure. I would love to be on a streak with some friends.
  • healthyrachel1979
    healthyrachel1979 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Female, 40s, back again!
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Been here forever. People come and go. I used to care a lot about that. Post all the time. Not so much anymore. I think the political climate really ruined the social side of this place. Everyone was just so desperate to virtue signal whichever side of the line they were on that it just became tedious to even say hello.