New to group

Options
Hi, Im Crissy and Im new to the fitness pal family. I hope to loose some weight to have a healthier lifestyle and gain some new friends in the process. I look forward to talking to everyone!

Thanks!! =)

Replies

• ljedmom
    ljedmom Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place to find motivation and inspiration on your journey to better health! I like to encourage and be encouraged...Love to help you out! Just add me!

Kelly
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Hi Crissy, Welcome To MFP, Pleasure to meet you, I'm Robert have to say this site has really helped me out a lot with great friends and a lot positive support and wonderful encouragement:):) If you would like to add me to your friends list:):)
  • Musicgrl4life
    Options
    welcome!

There is a lot of encouragement here! It's helped me so much lately.

Good luck to you on your weight loss! Take it a day at a time :smile:
  • mphollld6
    Options
    Hi, I'm Melissa and I am a Zumba Instructor who needs some encouragement! I recently lost 60 pounds with the Zumba program, became an instructor, and now I am the one who needs to be encouraged. I quit my full time job and I have put back on a few unwanted pounds ( even though I live at the local Y and teach a class every night of the week). I could really use some new friends on here to help keep me going :) I joined for the free calorie counter because it helps me track what I eat, but I would like to get to know others stories on here. So if you find the time, add me as your friend. I looked forward to meeting you all :)
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Your User name interests me.
  • csmiles24
    Options
    Hello, I am also new to the group. I know it is best to do this with friends and encouragement.. I definitely would appreciate info and tips.

Have a great and weekend.. track people track.