Staying Strong on Friday

Options
Well it's Friday which a trigger day for me to start eating or did I mean cheating, so this is my first Friday on my diet so I am staying strong, busy and positive. Have a great weekend!!! Staying strong for the weekend!!

Replies

• spressi
    Options
    I know what you mean by the Friday trigger :) My boss brought in a plate full of "goodies" from Starbucks. Then we had pizza for lunch. Thank goodness there was a thin crust cheese Pizza.
  • beach127
    Options
    OOOOWWWEEEE, were you good, did you only have the pizza LOL
  • catlover98611
    catlover98611 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    What really helps for me is keeping a food log. Before I go to bed, I double check what I have and write it down. The following day, I only eat what I have written down. And I always take my food with me when I go to work or out for the day. I have a couple places where I can use the microwave and I have a couple friends that will let me stop and eat at their homes. I never have a cheat day since it will likely end up in a cheat week or month. I remember what oreos and m and m's and creamer tastes like and I love them, but I love my new body more so I am committed to never having them again, one day at a time.
  • gunnroadapartments
    Options
    starbucks goodies? UGHHHH my favvvv!!!! yes, friday nights are the worst! and it is my first friday of my new diet too! im so tempted to go have a few beers and hang out with some friends....BUT NO! i'm sittin here getting some strength! starbucks is my weekness, and i can sure eat about 4 peices of pizza! lol

nice to have the support here. whats you guys's plans for dinner?
  • gunnroadapartments
    Options
    starbucks goodies? UGHHHH my favvvv!!!! yes, friday nights are the worst! and it is my first friday of my new diet too! im so tempted to go have a few beers and hang out with some friends....BUT NO! i'm sittin here getting some strength! starbucks is my weekness, and i can sure eat about 4 peices of pizza! lol

nice to have the support here. whats you guys's plans for dinner?
  • beach127
    Options
    I just had a great huge salad a total of 500 calories... save for it all day. No it's water time and I also really want to go out and have some wine but I'm done with cheating Friday's!!
  • gunnroadapartments
    Options
    go girl! me too, one beer will lead to 7 or 8!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    If its any consolation, I've stayed in tonight as I promised myself a weekend OFF the wine to kickstart my diet again. It's been a wonderful social summer, but now its time to lose pounds for xmas!!

Stay strong :flowerforyou: